Hiyori's chocolate afternoon

Now I came to the classroom a little earlier than necessary, so few people were here except me. I've seen some girls give some boys chocolate. This is good, it means that I was not mistaken with the fact that I came here today, having these sweets with me.

When Kaneda-kun, Yabu-san, Morofuji-san and Yamashita-san came, I gave them their chocolate, for which they were grateful to me. After that, Ishizaki-kun came. Of course, I couldn't help but give him his well-deserved chocolate.

– Ishizaki-kun?

– Mm? Hi. Is something wrong, Shiina-san?

– Yes, it is. Please take this.

– T-this...

He looked at my outstretched hands with a strange expression on his face. They contained a small chocolate bar enclosed in a beautiful pink wrapper. But for some reason, his face looked shocked. Did I do something wrong? Is it possible that the size of the chocolate does not fit, or is it all about the color? Ishizaki-kun doesn't like pink? Or is he one of those rare people who doesn't like chocolate??

Although... no, I'm sure that at the beginning of last year he successfully spent a lot of personal points on chocolate sweets, and then ate them together with Komiya-kun and Kondo-kun. Although lately Ishizaki-kun has been trying to spend time with Nishino-san for some reason. They don't look like friends, but there is definitely something between them, but what is it..?

– Shiina-san, but... what about Ayanokoji-san..?

– Mm??

I mumbled a little when Ishizaki-kun suddenly mentioned my best friend at this school. But what is the reason?? Does Ayanokoji-kun really like pink, and does Ishizaki-kun know this? Well, I have a lot of pink chocolate, so it's okay. Although, of course, I planned to give him chocolate in a different color package...

– No, don't think about it, I'm very pleased, but still it's wrong...

– ??

It's really weird. Perhaps Ishizaki-kun is talking about something else? I mean, it looks like he doesn't understand my thoughts, and I don't understand his thoughts. Although, of course, this is normal, but now the situation is a little different... I think...

–I'm sorry, Shiina-san, but I think your heart is incompatible with mine, no matter how much I would like it.

– ???!

My heart?? What is he talking about? Why did Ishizaki-kun suddenly speak in such a strange way?? Is he trying to be a poet?

– Ishizaki–kun, what are you talking about, may I ask?

– Don't be extra nice, I don't deserve this. I'm sorry and accept my sincere apologies... Ow! Ah?!

– Aa?

Suddenly Ryuen-kun crept up behind Ishizaki and lightly hit him on the back of the head, as if he wanted to cheer him up or distract him. But to be honest, Ryuuen-kun's gaze is pretty harsh right now, but thank God he's looking at Ishizaki-kun and not at me.

– Who dared..! Ah, Ryuuen-san, it's you!

It's amazing how quickly Ishizaki-kun's mood changed from surprised and furious to surprised and submissive. That's a pretty drastic change, if you ask me.

– Of course I am. Ishizaki, didn't they teach you to take chocolate from girls?

– B-but...

– But?

I could feel the pressure coming from Ryuuen-kun. It seemed that he could destroy the world with just his sharp gaze, but I can only regret the fate of Ishizaki-kun. Unfortunately, I can't take back my words either, which makes the situation unsolvable until Ishizaki-kun himself wants it.

– What about Ayanokoji-san?

– Ayanokoji..? What does he have to do with it?

– I don't understand either.

– Aah??

Ishizaki-kun couldn't find a place for himself under our questions, but he didn't have a chance to escape. I'm sure his respect for Ryuen-kun just won't let him turn around, but at the same time, perhaps Ryuen-kun himself won't let him go until he gets an answer to his question.

– Well... Shiina-san, aren't you and Ayanokoji–san pretty close..?"

– Oh? Well, yes, it is.

– Ah, I get it now.

Unlike me, Ryuuen-kun seems to have been able to get to the bottom of what is happening, but still it's a little unusual. I mean, why is it unclear to me if something like this should be on the surface?? Although, I've heard that sometimes boys can communicate in a language that only they understand. Is this the case?

– Hiyori, tell me, do you only have this chocolate with you?

–N o. I have one for you, Ryuuen-kun, and a few more other people.

That's right, a few people from my class, then from Ichinose-san's class and, of course, Ayanokoji-kun himself. However, I left his important chocolate in my room for the best safety. Indeed, I care about my close friend's chocolate. It remains to be hoped that he will not be disappointed.

– I see.

– Ah! Oi!

Suddenly, Ryuuen-kun used his trump card, using violence. Although it's probably just a slap on the head for Ishizaki-kun, because he did something wrong.

– Stop playing the comedy, Ishizaki. Accept the gift and thank her.

– Yes, I'm sorry, Shiina-san. And thank you.

– It's okay. And you're welcome.

Although I still didn't understand what the problem was. In any case, it has something to do with Ayanokoji-kun, so it's probably something wildly interesting. That's why I was hoping with even greater expectation to receive a message soon from my dear friend, who should appoint us a place and, possibly, a meeting time today.

Ah, my heart jumps so much just thinking about him.