Chapter 22

Content Warnings:
- Bondage [Handcuffs]
- Sensory Deprivation [Blindfold]
- Sex toy [Strap-On]
- Literal & unironic use of the pet name "Mommy" [We all know this had to happen eventually]
- Just filthy shit idk what else to tell you.
___________________________________

Back to Avery's Point Of View
____________________________________

I don't exactly know what my plan was upon going to Vivian's office.

I just remember feeling frustrated.
I spent the entire day planning and getting everything ready with Bernard.
I bought her a lot of gifts (all very sentimental since I know she would appreciate it more) and I made reservations at her favourite restaurant, where I was planning on officially asking her to be my girlfriend by having it written on the dessert.
A hot chocolate lava cake specifically and, once again, her favourite.

Only, She said she was going to be home late.
I decided to compromise and made an entire home cooked dinner instead, and put on a pretty night dress but I fell asleep before she got back.

I felt her slip into bed beside me in the early hours of the morning but by the time that I woke up, she was gone...again.

I wanted to see her, I wanted to speak to her. Just, Anything.
Usually when she was busy with work I was understanding but I was filled with so much nervous energy. I just wanted the opportunity to officially make her mine, to give our relationship an actual title.

So I'm not quite sure how I ended up sat completely naked on her office couch, blindfolded and handcuffed.

I struggled, trying to move my arms into a more comfortable position. You would think that, that was my main concern.
If not that, maybe my biggest issue would be being naked in an office building with other people in it.

But no.
Clearly my brain isn't fully connected to my shoulders because I just wanted to get off. Literally.

Vivian knew that this whole scenario would get me hot and bothered to the point where every other concern would just slowly drift from my mind.

I grunted, annoyed that I couldn't even see anything.
The couch felt cold against my skin and I could hear Vivian's assistant on the phone on the other side of the door, but he couldn't hear me.

I got up, maneuvering slowly until I found myself sat on the arm of the couch.
The pool in between my legs that formed, courtesy of Vivian, couldn't be ignored.

I sucked air in through my teeth, embarrassed and ashamed by what I was about to do.

I sat with my back towards the rest of the office, the front of my body laying on the arm of the couch while my crotch pressed up against the edge.

If there was one thing that Vivian knew how to do, it was how to turn me into a pussy-drunk slut.

I buried my face into the couch, grinding against it slowly. Because I couldn't see anything else, my other senses felt extremely heightened.
I felt much more sensitive, the restraint of the handcuffs stopping me from being able to do anything else.

I wanted to be filled up with something, fucking anything.

I kept humping the couch, desperate for some kind of release. I felt my stomach grow heavy but due to the lack of actual pressure, the feeling of an incoming orgasm soon disappeared.

I groaned, now much wetter and much more annoyed.

I had no choice but to wait for Vivian to get back.
I sighed as I laid down, stomach first on the couch. I closed my eyes and drifted off into sleep, slowly but surely.