1-Mirkwood

You are being carried away by two guards. You are dragging your feet along. It wasn't fair that you were being kicked out of your own kingdom. You are the daughter of Lord Elrond. You finally get to a stop and when you look up, you are being faced by your father. "Why? Why are you doing this, Father? I didn't kill her." you say in tears. "I know what I saw. You will not be allowed back into this kingdom. The Queen is dead." Lord Elrond says.

And just like that, he walks off and you are being dragged out again. A few more feet and you are thrown to the ground. You get up and run for the doors but they shut behind you, locking. "Great. Just great." you say to yourself. You start to walk off. You didn't know where you were going to go since you were no longer welcome in your kingdom.

A few days later, you find yourself in a forest and you spot an orc. You were unarmed so you quietly hid. You started to climb a tree when you suddenly stepped on a branch and it snapped, causing you to fall. "What was that?" the orc says. He turns around and spots you. He comes towards you and picks you up by the neck. "Why isn't it a delicious elf?" he says with a smirk. "Please. Don't kill me." you beg. "Such a naive elf." he chuckles, as he throws you to the ground. You were so scared to find out what was going to happen next, when suddenly his head rolls off his neck.

You look up to see who just saved your life. You recognized the tall elf. It was the king of Mirkwood, Thranduil. "What are you doing all the way out here?" he asks you holding out his hand. "I was kicked out of my kingdom. The queen is dead." you say taking his hand. You stand up and he looks you dead in the eyes. "You killed Queen Celebrían?" he asks. "I did not. My father thought I killed her. I was there when I witnessed her death. Please. I have nowhere else to stay." you say. "Very well. You can stay with me." he says.