9-Red Gems

A few days later, you were fully healed. You were told by Bala that Thranduil had something special planned for this evening. She also told you to use his personal baths so that you could get some privacy. Once you entered, you chose one, got undressed and climbed in. It stung a little bit on your stomach. Fresh scars always hurt for a while while cleaning it. The hot water did feel amazing on your sore muscles. Since you were bedridden, you weren't able to get up to stretch them out.

Once you got completely cleaned up, you wrapped a robe around yourself and headed to your room. On your way there, you noticed that Thranduil left his door open. You looked over for a second and noticed that he was looking at you with a big grin on his face. You walked passed and headed into your room. You saw that Bala had left out a long silver gown. You were a bit confused. Silver was only meant for special occasions. It wasn't your birthday. Was it his and never told you? You quickly let that thought pass so that you could get dressed.

Once you got ready, you heard a knock on the door. You went to answer it and you saw a guard standing there. "Good evening." you say. "Good evening. His majesty had me come check on you and escort you to meet him." he says. You leave your room and follow the guard. You two end up at Thranduil's personal garden. He too was dressed in silver. He looked amazing in it. The guard left you two be.

"Alright, what is this oh so special occasion?" you ask. "You'll find out. I'm not quite ready to tell you." Thranduil says. He took you by the hand and led you over to a table. It was decorated with rose petals and had candles lit. "Wow you actually have a heart." you say sarcastically. "I will do anything for the woman that I love." he says. He pulls out your chair and you sit down. He sits down right in front of you. There was a wonderful feast in front of you with a glass of wine. "This is absolutely wonderful. Now will you tell me what is going on?" you ask as he just shakes his head.

Once you guys get done eating, he takes your hand and you walk over to where you two first spent time in the garden together. There were rose petals everywhere and lights in the trees. It was gorgeous. You decided to look at everything. Once you stepped away from Thranduil, you heard some rustling around behind you. You turned around and there he was. The King himself was down on one knee. You walked towards him and he grabbed onto your hands. "Oh my." you say, blushing.

"Y/N, I have already confessed my love to you and I know you love me as well. I am ready to let the whole kingdom know that I have found love again. Will you be my queen?" he asks. Your eyes started to fill with tears before you could get an answer out. "Of course." you say. He stood up, pulled the ring out of his robe pocket and slipped it on your finger. "Oh Thranduil, it's gorgeous. Rubies are my favorite." you say. You kiss him and he pulls you in closer. The kiss got deeper as he picked you up. "Not here." you say. "As you wish my future queen." he says. He carries you out bridal style and walks all the way to his room.

Once he gets to his bed, he lays you down gently. He wanted you now. He tore off your dress and he tore off his robes and climbed on top of you. He wasn't going to wait much longer. He left you a kiss before pushing himself inside you. You let out a moan and he gave you a smirk. He took your legs and put them on his shoulders. That caused him to go deeper and faster. You were a moaning mess and you were sure that almost everyone could probably hear you.

He then took your legs off of his shoulders and he got closer to you. You then wrapped your legs around his waist. You loved it when he was deeper inside you. He started to kiss you and when you kissed back, you wrapped your arms around his neck. You could feel his tongue dragging across your bottom lip. You decided to let him in. You didn't even bother battling for dominance. You automatically let him win. He pulled away and went straight for your neck. He left a trail of kisses before he went to kiss your forehead.

You were enjoying every bit of this. He then grabbed onto your hips and moved faster. "Fuck." you moaned. You could tell that he was getting close. His thrusts were getting very sloppy. "I'm so close." you say. "Me too." he says. You both then reach your climax. He kissed you one last time before pulling out. He collapsed right beside you and pulled you on top of him. He loved seeing your naked body on top of his. You laid your head down on his chest and he played with your long hair. "I love you." he says, kissing the top of your head. "I love you, too." you say. You close your eyes and fall asleep fast.