2-Newcomer

You make your way inside and he looks at you. "You are welcome to any place in the palace, except my quarters. I want you to follow me." he says. He starts to walk off in a different direction and you follow him. You make your way to a room. "These are the baths. Get cleaned up and I will have someone bring you some clothes. Once you are done, I want you to meet me at the dining hall." he says. "Of course, sir." you say as he glares at you. "I'm sorry. I meant your majesty." you say turning red. He walks off and you enter the baths.

You notice that it was completely empty. You were the only one there. You pick a tub and get undressed. Once you get undressed, you climb into the tub. It felt amazing on your stiff muscles. You start to wash up when someone walks in. You can see them holding some clothes. "Hello dear. You must be the new arrival." she says. "I am. My name is Princess Y/N." you say. She looked at you all shocked. "You are Lord Elrond's daughter. What are you doing here?" she asks. "I don't like getting into it." you say. "That's quite okay, dear." she says.

"I was told to meet the king in the dining hall. Where exactly would that be?" you ask. The woman puts down your clothes and says, "I will walk you down myself." she says. "Thank you." you say.

You finish getting cleaned up and you get dressed. The woman picks up your dirty clothes and walks out. You follow her all the way to the dining hall. "Here you go my dear. If you ever need anything, please ask for my name, Bala." she says before leaving. You peek your head inside the dining hall. You notice that the king was sitting alone. You also noticed that nobody else was there. You end up catching his attention and he motions you to come and sit.

You walk over and sit in front of him. "That probably felt much better." he says with a smirk. "It felt wonderful. I would like to thank you for letting me stay here." you say. "Anything for a fellow royal." he says. You never told him that you were the princess of Rivendell. "How did you-" you start to say. "You didn't honestly think I would forget such a pretty face, did you?" he asks. "What exactly do you mean? We have never met." you say. "Of course we did. You and your family came to my kingdom for my help a century ago." he says.

Of course. How could you forget that day? Your kingdom was in such trouble and your family traveled all the way to Mirkwood to ask Thranduil for help. The whole time you were thinking about that day, you didn't even realize that you finished your food, along with Thranduil. "How about I show you to your room?" he says. "Well I mean that would be nice, considering that I'm new here." you say.