- ! hugs

! hugs with haikyuu! characters !

included : sakusa , ushijima , bokuto, asahi, nishinoya, tsukishima 

bokuto :

absolute cutie pie , doesn't matter where he is , if his (s/o) asks for hug he will engulf them in a warm embrace . they would probably have to pry them selves out of his arms cause he thinks they're so adorable .

ushijima :

this man is so clueless i swear to god but he definitely gives the best hugs ever. I mean have you seen those arms , he probably wouldn't be into as much pda as bokuto but if he and his (s/o) at home or somewhere secluded he would pull them into his arms and hug them tightly .

sakusa :

it would take him a while to get used to his (s/o) and being a germaphobe it would definitely be hard for him to engage the contact , but after a couple of months he would reveal a side of him that not many people knew of . I mean he's probably so touch-starved that when you give him a hug he just melts and goes bright red . like ushijima he isn't too into pda but in a crowded place he will reach for his (s/o)'s hand to hold . 

asahi :

king of hugs , I guarantee his hugs would just feel like comfort and home. he would embrace you and you would just know everything would be ok , that is the power this man holds . I mean just look at him he may look a little scary but he's definitely just a big softie. would give you a big hug when you need one .

nishinoya :

#1 simp, you need a hug he's got you. I mean you're practically royalty to him , he would drop anything he was doing just to cuddle you. he's small but still found a way to make you feel so safe and warm when he was embracing you .

tsukishima :

he may not show it but I just know he's whipped, he thinks your like the prettiest person in the world. watching movies while hugging would definitely be a big thing , he likes the way you can snuggle together and feel like he's protecting you from the world. still a salty beanpole and will pretend like he isn't actually enjoying it but you can see the way he relaxes in your arms.