- ! studying with them

! haikyuu studying w their (s/o)s !

includes : tsukishima, bokuto ,kuroo

tsukishima :

not the most patient teacher , but he couldn't just say no to you, his sweet (s/o) . though he still would fuss about and be a salty beanpole, you were a quick learner though and in the corner of your eye you could see how he would smile softly every time you got an answer correct. would be proud on the inside when you got a high score in the test you were revising for and take you out for a treat.

bokuto :

you were supposed to tutor bokuto for an upcoming english test but lets just say it was not going very well , he got too distracted being around you and would just look at you lovingly giving you compliments every 5 seconds , wouldn't stop making you blush. most study sessions would just turn into you guys lying in bed hugging and watching a film together. somehow some of the English actually stuck and he actually passed . he was absolutely beaming cause it was like his highest mark ever.

kuroo :

surprisingly a really good teacher , probably would make a ton of cringey chemistry jokes but you couldn't help but laugh at them. of course you ended up getting full marks and not going to lie he was probably happier than you, he was literally beaming with joy.