- ! jealous

! haikyuu boys being jealous !

includes : ushijima , bokuto , tsukishima

(a/n)  feel free to request anytime because it really helps with ideas and motivation. have a lovely day ! <3

bokuto : I feel like he would go full emo mode, would march up to his (s/o) and the guy she was talking to and wrap his arms around her waist and just *intense pouting* , wouldn't stop holding his (s/o) for the whole day because he was scared he was going to loose her. took him a lot of convincing him that it was just a friend and that she only loved him to get him out of emo mode .

ushijima : wouldn't be able to notice his jealousy at the start but as he gets more and more jealous everyone around him would be able to see that seething look of anger on his face . except his (s/o) who is completely oblivious and just keeps on talking to her friend, who slowly backs away as he sees ushijima come closer, she stares at her friend blankly in confusion until she looks back and sees her bf who simply puts his arm around her dragging her away . would be quite hard to calm him down, takes a lot of hugs and words of reassurance.

tsukishima : would refuse to admit he was jealous and just stare daggers at the guy his (s/o) was talking to. even after would bully the guy endlessly. surprisingly wouldn't be salty towards his (s/o) that day cause in the back of his mind he was worried she would find someone better than him, like ushijima tsukishima would take a lot of reassurance that she only loved him.