- ! giving his jacket

! haikyuu giving his team jacket to (s/o) !

includes : ushijima , kageyama , bokuto

(a/n) just a reminder that im always open for c:

ushijima :

you guys were walking home from his volleyball practice , you were rambling on about some chemistry teacher while he smiled softly listening your voice . as you got closer to your house it got colder and you start to shiver slightly , you stare at him in confusion as he suddenly takes of his jacket and just plops it on you . he simply says you were cold , no? looking back at you in confusion as you laugh softly hugging him .

kageyama :

you wait on a bench in the gym as kageyama practices doing his sets. he's the only one left but he's still going strongly still moivated. you yawn and place your head on the wall behind you , it was getting quite late but wanted to wait for kageyama to finish up. after a couple of minutes go by you feel yourself being covered by a jacket . your eyes flutter open and see that kageyama has placed his jacket over you and is now continuing to do some more sets. you smile softly as you rest you eyes again.

bokuto :

you are in the stands of bokuto's match watching him completely destroy the other team , every time he scores a point he looks in your direction grinning widely . in the nearing the end of the first part when some guys from the other team come up to you and start talking to you saying that your very pretty and asking for your number you politely tell them that your taken but they don't leave you alone. soon bokuto can see what is happening and he is seething with anger . after the first round is complete and they are having a break he comes up to the stands and wraps his jacket around you , its a bit big for you but you smile as your boyfriend tells the guys to leave you alone. he gives you a kiss on the cheek and goes down to see his team for the next round.