- ! someone hitting on his (s/o)

! haikyuu reactions to a guy hitting on you !

includes : sakusa , ushijima , bokuto , kageyama , tsukishima , asumu

(a/n hello everyone ! im trying out these new mini scenarios where I do a lot of characters but less writing , please tell me if you enjoy them and want more , hope yo have a lovely day <3)

ushijima : damn I feel bad for whatever man decided it would be a good idea to hit on ushijima 's (s/o) cause that man is scary asf. probably wouldn't engage in violence unless it was for defence and would just stare them down while he pulled you closer to him , protecting you.

bokuto : I feel like he would use violence only if they just kept on going or tried to touch you , if not he would put his arm around you and tell the dude to just piss off . if I was the guy I would be running though cause even though he isn't always serious he could definitely crush him.

sakusa : would go no where near the guy in fear of germs but if the guy touched you in any way he would be ready to throw hands cause aint nobody touching his (s/o) with their dirty hands .

kageyama : I dot know why but I feel like he would be very hesitant to start any violence and would probably grab your hand and run if the dude started to get violent in anyway. but he also seems like the type to get quite reckless especially if the guy got too close to you. it really depends on the situation.

tsukishima : ask him to kindly piss off or fight him verbally cause you just know tsukki could make a fully grow man sob if he wanted to . I don't see him getting violent physically but I mean if it happen it happens because he definitely wouldn't let you get hurt and would protect you to the end of the world .

asumu : no he would so get physical just cause a guy hit on you . that's just the type of guy he is no question . you end up having to drag him out situations so he doesn't get seriously hurt by picking a fight with some super buff 7ft guy .