- ! what makes them blush

! what their (s/o) does to make them blush !

includes : sakusa , tsukishima , ushijima , kageyama , bokuto , kuroo

(a/n) hope you enjoy this, its another short one with more characters. have a lovely day and keep on smiling!

sakusa : seeing them smile . just the look of pure joy on his (s/o)s face, especially when its something he did. he just thinks they look so pretty when there smiling.

kuroo : his (s/o)'s laugh , he just thinks its so sweet. it makes him remember how lucky he is to have them.

kageyama : seeing his (s/o) cheer for him , it makes his heart swell with pride. every match he scans the crowd to make sure his (s/o) is there in the audience cheering him on.

ushijima : back hugs , when his (s/o) just comes up to him and wraps their arms around his waist. he can't contain the little smile when he sees them running to give him a hug.

bokuto : when his (s/o)s face lights up when they're talking about something they particularly enjoy. he would listen to them for hours just looking at them with a soft smile.

tsukishima : them being excited about something, the cute little look on his (s/o)s face as they ramble on about something they're so excited for.