Track & Kill

▪︎Spoken Na'vi will be in Italics unless stated otherwise.

It's been a few days since Lizzie and Jake were allowed were allowed to stay with the Omaticaya. Lizzie's managed to progress decently enough, in a short amount of time. Jake, not so much. He seem to be doing okay with learning to shoot arrows, but not so much on riding a direhorse. Lizzie helps where she can, when they aren't with the Omaticaya.

Unfortunately, due to Quaritch & Parker poking their noses into the Avatar Program (more than usual), Grace has decided to move her team to a remote lab site.

"Jake, will you watch where you're going? You almost wheeled over my foot!" Lizzie griped, as she grabbed the various papers she was gonna need.

"What the hell crawled up your ass, this morning?" Jaked asked.

"Oh I don't know, maybe it's the fact that we have to move?"

"Easy you two," Grace warned. "I know you're not happy about the move Liz, but I need you to try and keep your emotions in check. Okay?"

Lizzie bit her lip from saying something stupid, choosing to nod as a reply. The two women, along with Norm and Jake helped load things into Trudy's helicopter. After Grace and Norm's avatars were loaded and secured into the helicopter, Lizzie helped Jake from his wheelchair and into the machine. Much to her brother's chagrin.

The ride to the remote site was something else. Having only heard of the mountains, nothing could have prepared the Lizzie for what she saw.

"Narlor." She whispered, gazing at the various things that graced her line of sight. (Beautiful visually)

The shack however, not so much. While it did serve it's purpose, the sleeping situation was a bit tricky. There were only two bunk beds, and there were five people. Which meant that two people were gonna have to share.

"How soon will we get to link up?" Lizzie asked.

"Give me a few minutes, I need to boot up the link beds, then you should be good to go." Grace said, flipping some switches.

"Awesome."

Lizzie grabbed her bags, and set them on Jake's bunk for the time being. She unzipped one, and pulled out the binders that contained copies of both her and Grace's notes. She placed them on the shelves above the desk, making sure they were in the proper order. She then checked all the equipment, checking to see if they worked.

"Okay, the link beds are up an running," Grace said, poking her head through the doorway. "Just don't do anything stupid, okay?"

"C'mon, Grace. You know I'm a perfect little angel." Lizzie said, fluttering her eyelashes.

Grace snorted.

"Sure. Just get in."

Lizzie gave Grace a mock salute, before laying in a link bed. As the lid closed, she took a deep breath to settle any nerves she had before closing her eyes.

"You are hawngkrr." Tsu'tey stated as Lizzie found him teaching archery to a bunch of young kids. (Late)

"Tsap'alute. I was forced to move my tawtute body to a different location in the Ayram Alusìng." (My apologies, human/sky person, Floating/Hallelujah Mountains)

Tsu'tey's head tilted slightly, confusion flickering in his eyes.

"You are not with other tawtute?"

Lizzie shook her head.

"Srankehe. There only five of us now. Easier to manage." (yes and no)