Part 1

Ein Pov:

It was wednesday morning, I woke up 7:45 (Well also in my AU their collage starts at 8:10 - 8:15)

Ein: "OH SH!T IM LATE FOR MY FIRST DAY FOR SCHOOL"

I got ready pack my things and got ready to go. "It will take 10 minutes to go to my school!" I thought. (It only takes him 10 minutes to go to his school but for the average person of a person will take like 15-20 minutes and yes Ein is a werewolf, so he is fast)

I arrive at school just in time but still I was rushing until I bumped into a guy.

Ein: "AH SORRY!!"  (Wait Ein apologies???😲)

???: "Oh, it's okay."

I got up and help him got up, before he even asks, I rushed to Aphmau she might be waiting for me. a few minutes later I saw Aphmau waiting there in the lockers, and she was with Aaron,

Ein: "Hi Aphmau!!! am I late??" I shouted at Aphmau and asked."

Aph: "No you're not late your just 5 minutes away from getting late, what took you so long?" 

Ein: "I woke up late, and then I was rushing through here and I bumped into somebody I don't know"

Aph: "You might go to the principal's office to know your schedule and locker, also by the way there will be dorms next week!" she said in an excitement.

Ein: "Mh ok" I said.

I noticed that the principal's office is just next to me, I went to the principal's office and knocked on the door.

Principal: "Come in!"

Ein: "Hello, I want to know my schedule and my locker" 

Principal: "Your name is Ein, right?"

I nod and the principal gave me the schedule and also a locker key. "My first class is... mhh fck math the worst one" I went in the classroom, and I saw the guy who had bumped into me. the teacher was already there, and He have not teached yet and the other student just there standing and chatting with others.

Teacher: "Oh hi Ein!" She said to me as she saw me by the door "Class we have a new student today! everyone sit down" "Ein come here and tell them your name" she said to me. 

Ein: I went into the front and said "Uh hi my name is Ein"

Teacher: "Ein please sit next to Pierce, Pierce please raise you hand"

I looked at the person who was raising his hand and I saw that was the guy who I bumped in! I sat down and put my bag next to me, I saw him staring and I looked at him.

Ein: "Sorry about earlier I was in a rush, what was your name again?" 

Pierce: "No It is ok! And also, my name is Pierce."

after he said that the teacher had begun speaking. "Ugh math is so confusing and also boring!" Math took 40 minutes to finish and our break time as 15 minutes, Teacher gave as a homework for math and I don't want to do it! plus this is so hard! Pierce noticed me,

Pierce: "Hey ein what's wrong?" he asked

Ein: "Is just that math is very hard I need somebody to teach me! I can't as my other friend because they might be busy"

Pierce: "Maybe I can help for me math is easy! I could teach you if you want?"

Ein: "Heck yeah! Please teach me!"

Pierce put his chair next to me and started tutoring me and it took 10 minutes of our time but at least I finished the homework!

Ein: "Thanks Pierce!"

Pierce: "No problem, anytime! and also do you want to be my friend?" He asked 

Ein: "Yeah sure! what is your next subject?"

Pierce: "Mine is English yours?"

Ein: "Same! we should go to class together!"

We went out of the classroom and we were at the English classroom.

~
~
~
~
~
~

Hi! Sorry its only short but I'm very tired plus its already nighttime. And by the way thank you for reading my stories!

First story: "The mosquito's life"😂 (finished 5 chapters) second: "The prime of the prince" (ongoing 8 chapters) and this is my third story! You could read my other stories while waiting!

Have a great day/afternoon/noon/night to yall!

~Words~ 685