Part 2

Pierce Pov:

after English class and it only took 30 minutes of the time and I have history class next "fck I hate history so much". And I noticed that Ein is another class which is science, I really want to skip class "I hate History so much, meh I will just skip that and just go out for a bit."
I forgot to mention I am a popular because they said I was handsome and it is very annoying because a lot of girls keep asking me to go out with them, I did not really tell them I was gay because It might ruin my popularity. 

"It's seems like Ein is in the lockers. I thought he went into his class" I said in my thoughts

Pierce: "Hey Ein! what are you doing in the lockers I thought you went to your class?"

Ein: "Nahhh The teacher is not even there and also why are you out here?"

Pierce: "Is just this sh!t subject history is so boring."

We just kept talking and we have got along so much. But until a girl asked me

Random girl: "H-hey pierce"

Pierce: "Uh Hi?"

Random girl: "I-i just wanted to ask."

Pierce: "And?"

Random girl: "A-are you single?"

Pierce: "If you're trying to ask me out but no, I am sorry and also I am single"

The girl was shocked and running crying in the hallway.

Ein: "Bro why did you do that?"

Pierce: "It's just I don't want any girls to date me plus it's so annoying"

Ein: "and why is that?"

Pierce: "Make sure not to tell anyone ok? because your the only person I could tell you this" Ein noded, I whispered in his ear and said "I am Gay"

Ein: "Oh wow, but I have something to tell you too" "I am Bi and plus..." he whispered in my ear "I am a werewolf"

Pierce: "WHAT!"

Ein grabbed my hand and went to the boy's bathroom (Duh)

Ein: "Be quiet!"

Ein just popped his ear and tail, I was shocked how cute he is "What is this feeling" i asked my self, but since he showed me his werewolf form, I will show mine.

Pierce: "Ein I also have something to show you" I looked around I turned into demon, I was scared he might get scared and called me a monster... but I was wrong

Ein: "Wait so demons are real?! Bro that so cool!"

Ein Pov:

I was so stunned after seeing him as a demon and checking his body, And I noticed His abs... (OMGGGG 😳😳😳) I blushed a little and Pierce noticed me

Pierce: "You okay Ein?"

Ein: "Yeah I'm okay" I said as I shake my head.

~ 1 week later (It's time to get their dorm keys) ~

"Oh god today I am going to get my dorm key, I wonder who my roommate is, I hope It is pierce!"  I said in my mind while going to get my dorm key. Few minutes late I got my dorm key and I went to find the dorm, I saw my dorm and went inside the other have is light blue and I guess this side is mine. I got my things and decorated my room filled my fav color and my other things. after 30 minutes I was done so I decided to look at my roommates stuff for some reasons, there was a picture of pierce! My roommate is Pierce! because of excitement Pierce went in and saw me.

Pierce: "Wait Ein you are my roommate?"

Ein: "Well duh, I see that you have a lot of sheep collection"

Pierce: "Yeah you already know I love sheep"

Ein: "Hey bud you want to hang out later?"

Pierce: "Yeah sure!"

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~words: 596~