Part 4

~Hi, this part has kissing or making out~

Pierce Pov:

After I said that Ein hid his face blushing so hard that he looked like a tomato. He was screaming a bit while covering his face.

Ein: "S-Shut Up!" He spoke. "cute" I said in my thought.

Pierce: "Aww~ Is my puppy flustered?"

Ein: "S-shut the fck u-up!" He said while going out of my bed and went out of the room. 

Ein went to the couch and took the pillow and hid his face. He pops out his wolf ear and tail but still hid his face "Mhh fck I want to kiss him". I went to Ein and crouch, my face was near Ein.

Ein: "W-what do you wa-" He was shocked and widen his eyes after I kissed him.

I did not stop; I saw Ein closes his eyes and his tail was moving up and down very fast. after that I stopped to get some air.

Pierce: "You liked it puppy? ~"

Ein: "S-SHUT U-"

Before he could say anything, I kissed him again. His ears went down and I stopped again, and I looked in eyes 

Pierce: "Ein I was thinking for so long... I want to be more than best friends" Ein was shocked and widen his eyes again . 
"Ein... Will you be my boyfriend? It's okay if you say no, I will not force you."

He cried in tears

Ein: "Yes Pierce!" He said while crying "I also really liked you for a long time" Ein wiped his tears.

I kissed him again, I bit his bottom lips as he opens his mouth, I put my tongue in his mouth. Ein pushed me to get some air, until a nocked on a door 

Pierce: "Stay here puppy~" I said to him

Ein: "Fck you!"

Pierce: "Aww~ You know? i can fck you later~" I said while looking at him. He got a pillow and hid his face He was flustered. I opened the door and I saw it was Aphmau.

Pierce: "Yes Aph?"

Aph: "Oh hey Pierce! I just want to know if you and Ein could join the fancy party at 7:00 pm today!"

Pierce: "I could join, wait let me ask Ein" I looked at Ein and he nodded "Ein said yes, I guess we could come"

Aph: "Great! see you later!"

I closed the door, and I checked the time it was 4:54 Pm. I asked Ein if we could go shopping for clothes to wear for the party well, he agreed he got ready, and I got ready too. After for a while we got to the mall and I said that we will meet in the main area of the mall, we both agreed and buy some clothes to wear. I bought A baby blue suit, a black tie, black pants, white shoes, and white shirt.

Ein Pov:

Since it is a fancy party, I just bought a blue suit jacket and white pants, I also got a white tie and black shoes. After I got out from the store, I decided to walk around the mall for a bit. I was walking until I saw this beautiful gold fountain, I took my phone out and took a picture of me and the fountain, after of taking picture, I took a seat in the bench next to the fountain until I saw Pierce taking a picture of the fountain too. I walked up to him,

Ein: "Hi Pierce!"

Pierce: "Oh hi puppy did not expect to see you here"

Ein: "Stop calling me Puppy!"

Pierce: "But it's cute to call you that~" Pierce Kissed me and looked at me "Hey did you bought your clothes?"

Ein: "Yeah I did, by the way can we buy some snack?"

Pierce: "Yeah sure" He hold my hand "Hey do you want me to carry your bag?"

Ein: "No its fine I could hold it" but still Pierce took the bag. "Hey babe can I buy some donuts?"

Pierce: "Calling me babe now huh? ~" As he said that i blushed and looked away, "Yeah sure we could buy some donut, anything for you puppy~" he said and smiled, I smiled back. Pierce just waited outside of the shop while I went to the donut shop. I bought 9 donuts so we could share the donuts to others, I payed the donuts and left the shop. I checked the time in the phone, and it was already 6:13 Pm, "Sh!t We have to go home and get ready." I ran to pierce and told him the time. We went out the mall and went to the dorm {6:30 pm} We got ready and brought the donuts. before we could go out pierce said this.

Pierce: "Wow babe you look handsome~"

Ein: "T-thanks you too" Pierce kissed me and went to the party.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Hello People! sorry I made a change in this story they are actually in collage already. I messed up sorry Hehe🤧 By the way thank you for reading this story, sometimes I don't post my story every day because I have problem of sleeping and my knee is aching badly. Have a good day/afternoon/noon/night Yall!!! ~sends love who ever reads this~💖💞💝

~words~ 840