part 8

~ sorry i will not be showing the conversation of pierce and kc and btw Aph did not ask kc what happen to Ein and pierce cause I'm lazy Hehe🌟~  ~ And this is the part 8 you guys have been waiting for, sorry it took one week because of my exam😔 so um yeah have fun reading🫶🏼~ ~They have school on Sundays hehe because why not? 😩~
~ SOOO um after school! time skip hehe🌟 ~

No one's Pov:
P: "Finally! this fcking school is over now."
A: "Wanna go hangout in the park later with me, Aaron, Kc, and Zane at 3:30 pm?"
P: "I guess I could"
A: "Great! and by the way can you ask Ein if he could come?"
P: "Yeah sure"
 ~2:24 Pm~
Once Pierce got to their dorm he saw Ein drinking something. And then Ein saw Pierce went in
E: "oh hey pierce"
P: "What are you drinking?"
E: "oh Aaron made this drink for me"
P: "what kind of drink is that anyway?"
E: "It's a um... a cure for my legs and back, because he somehow also did "that" to aph before and knew the cure"
P: "Mh ok, and also by the way aph asked if you can hangout with us later in the park"
E: "I guess sure but still, you have to carry me" as he looked at Pierce angrily
P: "Ok don't be angry puppy"
E: "Shut the fck up stop calling me puppy!"
P: "But its cute! anyways we will go at 3:15 pm"
E: "What time is it anyway?"
P: "Let me check" as he took out his phone and it was already 2:31 pm "Mh it is already 2:31 pm"
E: "Ok i will finnish this drink and then i will take a shower"
P: "Can I take a shower with you? ~" as he said that Ein got flustered and got mad but flustered
E: "NO! DEFINETLY NOT!"
P: "Oh come on!"
E: "Still the answer is no!"
P: "Awww"
Ein had finished his drink and went to the bathroom (going to the bathroom limping duh🥱). Few minutes later Ein got out and went to his room. Pierce was next to go to the shower, few minutes later again Pierce got out and saw Ein sitting down looking at his phone. As Ein saw Pierce with towel wrapped around in his waist Ein decided to take a picture of him.
P: "Hey what are you doing"
E: "Nothing"
P: " Why are you pointing your phone camera at me" (Umm just pretend he did not hear the noise of the phone picturing him)
E: "Idk just i dont want you to see it"
P: "Show me!"
E: "No!" Ein went back to his phone and changed his home wallpaper into the picture that he just took.
P: "Let me see your phone!"
E: "Nope!" As ein closed his phone pierce snatched it
P: "Whaaa- you have password??"
E: "Of course I do!"
P: "Bru, i should get ready then"
~time skip 3:00 pm~
Pierce and Ein were already ready and just have to fix something, Pierce was done fixing something while Ein is still fixing his stuff in his room, while Ein was fixing his table he felt arms wrapped around his waist.
P: "Puppy~ Are you done fixing your stuff?"
E: "Almost and also stop fcking call me puppy"
P: "Aww~" as he started to bit Eins neck, and Ein moaned a little "Your moaning is so cute than a cat~"
E: "P-pierce stop, we have to go"
P: "Fine"
~time check 3:16 pm~
As they left, they saw kc. And then Kc greeted them and also Kc saw Pierce carrying Ein on the back of Pierce.
Kc: "Still hurts right Ein?"
E: "Yeah kind of"
P: "Anyways have the others came to the park?"
Kc: "Yeah they are just waiting for us actually"
P: "Ok let's go"
~Time check again 3:29 pm~
They have come to the park and aphmau was surprised why is Ein was in the back of pierce.
A: "Uhh Ein why is Pierce carrying you in the back?"
E: "Uh idk I am lazy to walk"
A: "Bruh ok let's get ice cream!"
They been looking an ice cream until they found this ice cream shop and they all went in. Aph, Ein, Kc ordered a vanilla ice cream with sprinkles on top, While Aaron and Zane ordered Chocolate ice cream and Pierce had ordered a chocolate mint Ice cream. (Wanna know who payed? Ein duh) as they went out of the shop, and they all sat in a bench. Aph went to kc and Ein and whispered. 
A: "Pst- Guys want to go to the swing?"
E: "Why do you have to whisper?"
A: "Because I can"
Kc: "I Want to go to the swing!"
E: "I guess I could go to the swing" as he said that he looked at the ground and kc saw it, kc went closer to Ein and whispered so Aphmau can't hear
Kc: "Hey Ein do you want me to help you to go there?"
E: "Ah yes please thank you"
The three of them stood up as Ein put his hand over Kc while Kc is trying to guide Ein. After for a while they all went to the swing and they all sat down in the swing, Aphmau start swing fast so as kc while Ein is just swinging slowly.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Sooo um I am going to stop here, thanks for waiting! And also thanks for reading this story i feel greatful! Have a good day/noon/afternoon/night Guys! ~Sends love again who ever reach this part💞💓❣️💖~
~Words~ 882