Part 10

~Omg I can't believe I made it this far! Ever since i took a break, i started to read some bl and gl you know like- but like sometimes i do not have motivation to make a new part so i do not really publish alot of new parts, anyways let go back to the story so yall can read~
~
~
~Monday morning, time check 6:37~

Ein's Pov:
As I woke up, I did not see pierce beside me. I sat up and put my legs down and tried to stand up, but i could not stand up because my legs are aching so badly, I took one more time I landed on the floor.
E: "FCK!"
As i screamed i saw Pierce in the door.
P: "ARE YOU OK?!"
E: "DO YOU THINK I AM OK?!"
P: "Look I... am sorry-"
E: "I CAN'T WALK PROPERLY BECAUSE OF YOU! FCK YOU!"
P: "Please don't be mad puppy, I will help you get change-"
E: "JUST... ugh, help me"
Pierce helped me up and got in my room, he took new clothes and helped me wear them.
P: "There all done"
E: "Tch"
I was really mad, but I was also blushing in light red.
P: "Look, we will skip school, and do you want me to massage your back?"
E: "Fine"
Pierce started to carry me to the kitchen and put me down by the chair as he went to cook breakfast, few minutes later he finnished cooking and put the food over the dining area. We started to eat our food until a phone ringed, I noticed that it was my phone and aph texted me.
(Before you read the conversation of Ein and Aph, just you know in my Au Aph and Ein are siblings like the other stories like y'know?)  
~
~

                                ~APHMAU~
                                            'Hey ein you coming: A
                                                 to school today?'
E: 'No why?'
                                           'I won't be coming to: A
                                                     School either'
E: 'Why is that?'        
                                            'We have to visit our: A
                                                    Mother later...'
E: 'Did something happened?!'
                                              'Idk.. but she called: A
                                               and told me she will
                                               talk to us later once
                                               we got to our house'
E: 'Ok what time should we
        go there?'
                                             'I think we should go: A
                                                              at 9 Am'
E: 'I- Ok, I will meet you at
       the front of the school'
                                       'sure, i will meet you later: A
~
~
~
And that was the end of our conversation with aph, I turned of my phone and put it over by the table, when I finished my food I noticed that pierce was looking at me the whole time.
E: "Why are you looking at me like that?"
P: "Did something happened? you seemed a bit sad"
E: "Aph said we need to visit our mother, but I don't know why, but she said she will tell us something"
P: "I did not know you and Aph were siblings"
E: "Didn't Aph told you?"
P: "Ah- No."
E: "I- Ok, BUT you have to carry me down." As my expression became sad to angry.
P: "Ok ok I will carry you down, don't be mad-"
As I checked the time it was already 7:19.
P: "Give me the plate Im going to wash it"
E: "O-Ok" I did what he told me to do, he got the plate and washed the plates. few minutes later he was done, he carried me to my room and laid me down in my bed as he sat down and started to massage my back and leg.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Sorry I lost my motivation right now. But anyways have a good day/night/noon/afternoon like always!
~words~567