part 9

~So umm yeah I am back from the dead😍Jk I am back from break yall so this is the part 9 you guys have been waiting for, sorry took me too long to publish this part, so umm there is REALLY REALLY smut here so um enjoy😗~ 
~
~
~
Eins Pov:
~time check 6:09 Pm~
A: "Omg! I really had fun today!"
Kc: "Yeah! me too! what about the boys?"
Aa and Z: "Yeah we also had fun today."
A: "Ein and pierce?"
E: "I also had fun today"
P: "I actually had fun today, it's really nice to talk to you guys!"
A: "No problem! So, me and Kc had to go bye boys!"
Aa: "Bye aph and Kc, me and Zane also had to go and do something, also Ein dont forget to go to the roof!"
E: "Yeah I won't! Bye see you guys tomorrow."
Z: "Bye Ein and pierce"
~Time check 9:00 Pm the full moon~
Me and pierce were done eating until a knock on the door. Pierce opened the door and it was Aaron,
Aa: "Hey! Ein its time to go!"
E: "Ok!"
We left Pierce in the dorm as Aaron helped me to go up to the roof, as we arrived at the roof we both turned into a wolf. I am not really surprised how big he went, But the time we looked at the moon we started to howl.
~time check again 9:14 Pm~
Aa: "Ok I guess we are done let go back to our dorm."
E: "Ok"
As usual he helped me go down the roof.
Aa: "Thanks for howling with me!"
E: "Yeah no problem"
~Smut waring! ~
As we went back to their dorms. Once I got in, Pierce started to pin me to the wall.
E: "P-pierce what are you doing"
P: "Awh but you said earlier this morning I get to fck you later~" as he said that he started kissing me. few kisses later he started to lick my lips asking for an opening, well I actually did as he asked. His tongue went into my mouth so i decided to join too, our tongue danced. few minutes later I pushed him for air, he was shocked as he looked at me fiercely.

P: "Pushing me now, eh? ~" As he said that I was about to run to my room until he got me and carried me to his room as he laid me in his bed and started pinning me to the bed.
P: "Now running away from me? ~" as he said that he started to bite my neck as I started to moan. He keeps biting my neck until he leaves a mark on my neck, as he keeps biting my neck, he's other hand got slid into my shirt.
He stops biting my neck and went down to my body he went into my shirt and started kissing my body. I started to moan a little until he bit my left nipple and I started to moan loudly, after for a while he started to lick my nipple.
E: "P-Pierce stop it! a-ahh~" He started to remove my shirt and my pants and all I have left is my boxer short as he did the same.
P: "Now tell me puppy, do you want me to fck you or you want to ride? ~" as he said that I looked away and said this.
E: "I... don't k-know... I-i have no option to pick" As I said that my face became very red.
P: "Awh since you have no option to pick~ I guess I am going to fck you~" He started to slide his other hand into my boxer while the other hand was playing with my right nipple.
After a while he started to put down my boxer and his boxer, he let me to turn over, so my body is facing to the bed while My back is facing at him. As he started to lick my thigh I started to moan. After for a while (AGAIN LIKE BRUH WHY DO I ALWAYS SAY "WHILE-WHILE-WHILE" I HAVE NOTHING TO TYPE IN ANYMOR UGHHHHH) He started to stick his dick into my ass, as I started to moan loudly and small tears running down my face. He started to thrust into my ass harder and harder.
E: "AHH~ P-PIERCE S-STOP AUGH~"
P: "What about a no? this will be your punishment too~ " as he started to thrust more harder as I moaned loudly and more tears coming out of my eyes, He put his dick out of my ass as he pulled my hair and forced me to look at him. he started to kiss me while he put 1 finger to my ass as I started to moan, the more I moan the more finger he put into my ass. I moan a little until he adds 1 more finger to my ass and started to move his 2 fingers into a circle motion. I moan a lot, few minutes passed by he took out his fingers.  he turned me over and asked me.
P: "Do you want to suck my dick, or I suck your dick? ~" 
E: "I-I suck..."
P: "Good boy "
he started to grab my head and I started to suck his dick. His dick was bigger than mine like holy fck, few minutes passed by i took out his dick from my mouth to get air while he grabbed my head again and started to lick his cum out of my face and started to kiss me but this time our tongue went first. Our tongue fought crazy; I pulled out to get some air again as he started to bit my neck again. After he bit my neck, we were done. We laid down as he wiped the tears of my face. He grabbed the blanket and he put the blanket over us.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Sooo um that's enough of smut for today! Thank you! Have a great night/morning/noon yall!
~words~ 971