chapter 14

jess's pov

its about 3 weeks into summer, and its been really fun. I hang out with grayson a lot and liz is always with ethan too. Today though, I think im gonna ask my friend, Ally, to hang out, so I texted her.

"hey "

"hey"

"what are you doing today?" I asked

"nothing, why?"

"do you wanna come over and hang out, and we can go to the pool?"

"yeah sure! what time should I come over?"

"maybe noon"

"okay see you then!" she said

I ate breakfast and then got ready. I put my hair into a pony tail, and changed into my bright pink bikini top and black bottoms. Then I threw on a cute tank top, short shorts and black flip flops and waited.

When Ally got to my house we went up to my room and hung out for a little and around 12:30 we got into her car and went to the local pool.

On the way to the pool we just talked and then she asked me about grayson and I.

"so how are you and grayson?"

"good why?"

"no reason, im just wondering" she said nicely

"is it hard to deal with the rude fangirls?" she asked.

"yeah sometimes, but I try to not let it get to me."

"that's good"

we finished our 10 minute drive and went into the pool. we tanned for about 20 minutes, and then got into the pool. We saw the had a diving board, so that's what we spent most of our time on. we are both cheerleaders so we were flipping off the diving board, it was so much fun! after about 30 minutes in the pool, we got out and tanned for a little longer, then went to lunch at this cute little diner. I ordered a club sandwich, it was so good! Bella ordered a salad.

after lunch she dropped me off and then headed back to her house.

I hate having chlorine all over, so I jumped in the shower. I dot have any plans for tonight, so when I got out of the shower, I threw on PINK sweatpants and a white tank top, and put my hair into a messy bun.