chapter 28

***** PLEASE READ THIS IT IS IMPORTANT***

WHEN I WROTE CHAPTER 27, IT DIDINT PUBLISH, SO GO FIND AND READ CHAPTER 27 BEFORE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE IT WILL NOT MAKE SENSE**

****CHAPTER 27 HAS IMPORTANT INFO IN IT****

taylor caniffs pov

im so excited to see jess. ive liked her since DIGI NYC, and now that graysons out of the picture, maybe I have a chance.

jess's pov

we land and go to baggage claim to get our bags. there, we see everyone else! I run over and give andrea and teala a hug! then I go over to taylor and give him a huge hug. when I turned around after, I saw grayson looking over, so I turn around and talk to taylor again. it looks like we were the last ones there so we went and got into a limo and went to our hotel.

this DIGI is exactly like the other one, same timing, days and rooms so it should be easy. I go into my room with liz, andrea and teala. we get settled in and we were talking.

"so jess" andrea says

"yes?" I ask

"you and grayson.. broke up?"

"yeahh"

"aw why?" she asks

"long story" I say, not wanting to talk about it

"im so sorry, if you need anything, let me know" she says with a smile

andrea's is like an older sister to me.

everyone is going to nash and taylor's room again so we joined everyone. I found taylor and went to sit by him. we sat really close, and talked for a while. I stood up to go over by liz, who was by ethan, jack and grayson.

when I joined them, grayson walked over to me and whispered in my ear "can we talk"

"yeah"

he leads me into the hallway

"how have you been?" he asks

"fine" I say "you?"

"pretty good"

"so what did you want to talk about?" I ask

"look, I know I haven't been that nice and we didn't end on the best note, but can we please be friends or something?" he asks

I wait a moment and say yes

"look jess, Im s--" he gets cut off by everyone coming out of the room

"where are you going?" I ask liz when she comes out

"down to the lobby, they want to say hi to some fans, c'mon" she says

I join them as they go down to the lobby. the lobby's walls are mostly glass, so everyone was waving to the fans and the fans were screaming back.

when they were done, we went back upstairs and went to bed because it was a little after midnight and we had to be up at 9.

before I went to sleep, I told liz about what grayson said, and how he was gonna say something but he got cut off.