chapter 36

jess's pov

<< about 2 weeks later>>

tomorrow is the last digi event, in St. Louis. me and liz are going because we moved from Missouri. St. Louis was about 45 minutes away from our house. We invited some of our friends from Missouri to come to digi to meet everyone. I miss them all so much.

we leave tonight so im finishing packing right now.

at 6 they picked us up to go to the airport, our flight leaves at 7:40.

we landed in Missouri and waited for the other performers to arrive. andrea got there about 10 minutes after us and she ran up to me and gave me a hug. when everyone got there, we got in the limo and went to the hotel and found our rooms.

my friends from Missouri are coming to the hotel in the morning and are staying the rest of the nights in the hotel.

it was about 11 when we got there and got settled in. so of course we all met up, but tonight we went into the hotels arcade and pool. some people went swimming but I didn't.

at 12, we headed back up and went to bed. we had to get up at 9.

<< morning>>

we got up and got ready. when I was getting ready, my friends texted me saying they were waiting in the lobby. me and liz went down to the lobby and met them. we ran up to them and gave them huge hug, there were 4 of them; Cam, Ann, Britney, and Paige.

we all went back upstairs and they threw their stuff into their room, then came into ours.

I introduced all of them to teala and andrea.

I finished getting ready. I wore a white tank top that said selfie on it, with high waisted light blue shorts and converse. then I straightened my hair and did light makeup.

then everyone got into the limo and headed to breakfast at iHop. after we ate, we went back to the hotel and finished getting ready. then at 12, we got into the limo and went to the event.

the doors opened at 1 and we watched and hung out for a little. then liz, paige, cam, ann, Britney and I left to go shopping. We went to the St. Louis Galleria, its a huge mall.

we went shopping and ive missed shopping here. its much bigger than the one in new jersey. I love their urban outfitters and lush stores.

at 3, we headed back to the event. they finished up the meet and greet.

we all went to dinner at this local Mexican place and then we went back to the hotel, where we could do anything we wanted for the rest of the day.

everyone decided to go to the arch, so we joined, even though we've been here a bunch of times haha.

we waited in line, and then we all crammed into the elevator. the elevator is kinda freaky to be honest, but ive done it before. we got to the top and got out. we all looked out the tiny windows and it was soooo high up, but it is so pretty. we could see our hotel from there.

authors note: lol btw st Louis is like my favorite city ever okay bye haha

when we got back down we didn't know what to do now, so we decided to go to this little street with a bunch of local stores along it. I discovered it when I lived there and its not that interesting or anything, but it'll be fun. I told the driver where to go and he dropped us off.

its about a mile in length, and has stores and restaurants off the side. when we finished, it was about 10, so we decided to go back and walk around the main part of the town.

when we were walking down the street, we noticed that there were horses pulling carriages with people. we all knew we had to do it. we followed them and when they let off the people, we payed and got on. the horse pulled us around. we went by the cardinals stadium. town hall, hotels and bars. then we thanked them and got off.

-

after more walking and talking, we went back to the hotel and hung out in nash and taylors room as always.

I mostly had been staying with my friends, and I hadn't really introduced any of them to anyone. since everyone was together now, I started introduce my friends to people.

I was introducing my friends to nash, taylor, hayes and carter and I think they really hit it off(;

around midnight, we all headed back to our rooms, but first I went into my friends room to talk

"so what do you think of it?!" I asked

"its been so much fun!" they all said

"what do you think of the people" I asked

"theyre all so nice and funny"

"what about the boys(;"

"oh theyre good" they said with a smirk

"so who do you guys have your eye on" I asked while smiling

"taylor is hot, but didn't you have a thing wit him?" paige said

"yeah but hes free now" I said with a wink, "what about you guys" I asked the others

"nash is hot" britney said

"so is hayes!" ann said

"i think carters pretty hot too" cam said

"oo la la, yall gotta talk to them tomorrow then!" I said, "okay well I gotta go, see you guys in the morning!" I said, then I left and went to bed.