chapter 24

jess's pov

in the morning, we woke up at 9 just like yesterday and I hoped in the shower. I got out and blow dried my hair then lose curled it. then I wore a white shirt, black skinny jeans, a red flannel around my waist and black vans. I did my usual makeup, sprayed perfume and then I was done.

it was the same schedule as yesterday so I saw I had 20 minutes left again, and I went on my phone. when liz, andrea and teala were ready we once again took pictures. today, teala took a picture of just me, liz and andrea. then we went down to the lobby. once again we went to breakfast, but today we went to Bob Evans. in the limo, my phone buzzed; and it said that Andrea Russett just tagged me in a photo. Instantly, a bunch of people started following me, wow.

we ate and then went back to the hotel. we got back around 1, so we had 2 hours to kill. what to do? as I sat on me bed thinking, andrea says that's shes gonna film a youtube video with teala. they set up their stuff and started. they were doing a q&a.

im sitting out of frame watching

"whats your favorite part of digi so far?" she reads

"of course meeting my fans, but also meeting new friends like Jess and Liz. she looks back and motions for us to come in. shes sitting on the edge of her bed, so we just climb behind her. she introduces us and we say hi!

after andreas video, they filmed tealas and then by the time they finished, it was 3 so we needed to freshen up and get to the lobby. on the way to the lobby, I stopped at graysons and knocked on the door. grayson answered.

"hey babe" he said

"hi" I said back

"you look nice" he said

"thank you," I said blushing "you look pretty good yourself" I gave him a wink

"i was just about to go down to the lobby, if you wait like 1 minute we can walk down there together. he sat down on his bed and started talking to Jack and Devin. I haven't talked much with them, theyre nice.

grayson came out of the bathroom, "ready babe" he said, "yep" I said as I stood up and took his hand. we walked out of the room.

"did I ever tell you that I love your cologne gray?" I asked

"nope"

"well I do" I said laughing

we got into the elevator and we started making out. then when the elevator stopped, he took my hand and we walked out into the lobby.