First Meeting:- Chapter one💜

Y/N comes to Korea for the first time for her studies. She is clever in studies. Due to scholarship, she gets admission in Seoul University.
today is her first day of school. Y/N is very eager to go to her school.. Her first day of school goes well.. On the same day she also makes some friends at school.. After leaving school in the evening, she walks towards her hostel.. On the way she sees some teenagers harassing an 8-9 year old boy...
Y/N:- What's going on here? why are you harassing this child.. get out of here.. crazy punks.. (in anger)
Teenager-1:- Listen Nuna It's a matter between our boy's (haughtily). That's why it's better for you if you don't come between us... (and they keep on harrassing that kid)
Y/N:- ok wait; let me show you.. (Y/N beats them up and chases them away) Are you hurt a lot? (moving on to that 8-9 year old kid)
Kid:- no Nuna 😊 I'm Ok. Gumawayo Nuna 😊
Y/N:- Why were those boys troubling you?
Kid:- Those boys always harrase me; Cause I'm from an orphan and poor home 😐
Y/N:- so where do you live?
Kid:- at my house with my old granny
Y/N:- did you eat something or Not??
Kid:- I'm Hungry but I don't have money
Y/N:- it's Ok I'll Buy Food For You.. ok? Come with me By the way What's Your Name??
talking like this y/n and that kid leaves from there.. V watches it all from his cafe and He is impressed by y/n..
Next day V Stops Y/n on the way to school
V:- Annyeong Hasseyo Miss.. My Self Taehyung.. Yesterday I saw that you beat those teenagers a lot..
Y/N- Actually I...
V:- Don't Worry You taught those Punks a good lesson.. I'm Impressed
Y/N:- Why?
V:- Yesterday I saw how those teenagers were harrassing that kid??
Y/N:- What?? It means you were just watching from afar how those teenagers are Harrasing that kid?? (In anger) I know boys like you very well.. what can you expect from boys like you (aggressively)
From there y/n gets angry after scolding him.. and V would keep looking at her...

To Be Continued......