feeling Of Love💜:- Chapter Eight

After few days one of y/n's friend comes to meet y/n..

Y/F:- Dose Y/n Work Here?

Y/N:- Omo! Y/F How Are You?🥹 (being emotional)

Y/F:- Fine. And What About You? You have changed a lot.. (While hugging)

y/n gets emotional and cries in y/f's arms.. seeing them close to each other jk starts feeling jealous..

Y/n:- How did you come here?

Y/f:-No contact with you after leaving y/c.. After working very hard I have come to Korea just to meet you..

Y/n:-It took you 6 years to come to Korea?

Y/f:- Just Kidding Dear; 😆I came here for a business meeting in Korea so I thought I would meet you.

Y/n:- Well, that means you have come here for work, not to meet me?

Y/f:-At least I came to meet you.. Where did you try to keep in touch with me? I had your old number through which I could contact you but it was also switched off. How many calls, how many messages, have you replied to even one? (slightly angry) Have you deleted me from your mind along with my phone number?

Y/n:-Do you know what happened to me 5 years ago? (and y/n tells him everything) I don't know when I have contacted myself in these 5 years.(sadly)

Y/f:- I'm Sorry Y/n.. I really didn't know that something like this happened with you.

Y/n:- It's ok But now I have decided to move ahead.. (smiling)

As long as y/f stays in Korea, y/n takes good care of him.. That's why y/n and y/f spend a lot of time with each other.. JK gets furious seeing them spend time together. Feeling jealous, he starts behaving angrily with Y/F.. but Y/F comes to know about JK's heart.. and makes Y/N realize JK's love for him...
A few days later y/f is packing to return home

Y/n:- Are you leaving so soon? I would have felt better if I had stayed for a few more days. (dejectedly)

Y/f:- My vacation is about to end.. so it is necessary for me to go..

Y/n:- what time is your flight?

Y/f:-It's 9 o'clock tonight.. A...hm... Y/n sit, I want to talk to you..

Y/n:- What Happend y/f? You are asking quite seriously.. Has there been any problem?

Y/f:-there is no problem.. I want to talk to you about JK..

Y/n:- What did he do now? Y/f I don't know What problem does he have with you but he has a very good heart...

Y/f:- Yes.. he is very good at heart.. Still why are you not able to see the love inside his heart..There is only one reason for him to be angry at me and that is you.

Y/n:- How?

Y/f:- it's very simple y/n.. He feels jealous seeing me close to you. Stupid

Y/n:-But I told him to date someone else..😕😕

Y/f:- y/n Why don't you understand.. You are ruining your future for the past.. baby How long will you keep yourself imprisoned in that motel room? You can't see the world through closed doors, sweetheart. You have moved on just to say the least, but the truth is that you yourself don't want to move on.

Y/n:-i have truly loved V 🥺🥺(getting emotional)

Y/f:-V is not going to come back if you stay like this.. and will he get salvation if you stay sad like this? Baby.. If you want V's soul to rest in peace then you will have to move forward Sweetheart.. I have seen true love for you in JK's eyes.. He is a diamond, don't mistake him for a stone..

Y/n:- I will think about this..😐😐

Y/f:- What would you think y/n? And what did you tell him to date someone else.. Crazy girl, if he had to date someone else then he would have done it long ago. I think he's still waiting for you..

y/n gets immersed in deep thoughts.. and y/f takes his bag and leaves saying bye to y/n.. remembering the moments spent with jk..She realizes that she has fallen in love with JK.💜💜💜