A Romantic Date:- Chapter Four

Just like v had told y/n that he would wait, in the same way he started waiting for his first date. And finally the day has come. V stands outside the BTS cafe waiting for y/n. Just then y/n comes there well prepared. And V keeps looking at y/n.
Y/n starts walking holding V's hand. Now both of them go to a park and enjoy a lot there. Later go to Namsan Tower and enjoy the view there. After some Time They both go to a restaurant to eat.

Both of them were walking holding each other's hand in the garden outside after having dinner in a restaurant. V puts his hand to take something out of his pocket but the protection packet falls out of his pocket. Y/n gets angry after seeing him and starts walking away. but v stops her and kisses her. Y/n gets immersed in his movements. Now both of them come to a motel room. both of them keep kissing each other. They both spend a lot of romantic time with each other. And love crosses all limits. When both of you are tired and lying on the bed after doing everything.Then V sees y/n a little sad.
V:- museun il-ieyo Yoebo Are You ok?
Y/n:- Nothing Dear I'm ok
V:- then why do you look worried
Y/n:- Actually I never thought that everything would happen so soon.
V:- What do you mean
Y/N:- The real thing is that I should spend this time with my husband only. Actually I had to be loyal to my husband so With whom have I never done anything like this before?
V:- So?
Y/N:- But no matter what, you are no less than my husband to me. No one can ever take your place in my life
V:- Really? 🥹 Come on baby let's sleep now we are feeling very tired (kissing the forehead)
And both fall asleep in each other's arms.