Expressing Love 💕 :- Chapter Nine

From the day Y/N realizes that she is in love with JK, from that day she starts getting closer to JK.

A few days later, Y/N is sitting at a table in the cafe, looking at JK with loving eyes. JK is busy in his work.. suddenly y/n's eyes go to the front table.. The young girls sitting at that table are talking amongst themselves while staring at JK.

Girl 1 :- Wow Guy's Look at that handsome owner sitting at that counter.. he is so Handsom..

Girl 2:- How awesome would it be to go on a date with him ? Should we get his number?

Girl 3:- well.. Let's ask for her number on the pretext of paying the bill.

On Counter

Girl 2:- Oppa are you single Or Dating Someone?

Girl 3:- If you are single, would you like to go on a date with me?

Girl 1:- Can we have your number?

JK looks at those girls shocked.. Suddenly his eyes go towards y/n. Y/n stares at him angrily.

Jk:- Yes, I am single but haven't thought about dating right now.. but when I think about it, I will definitely tell you.. (looking at y/n)

Y/n :- What Happend? Do you guys want anything?

Girl 2:- You can't give me what I want.

Y/n:- Mwo? (By Unheard)

Girl 1:- Nothing..We have just come to pay the bill.

Y/n:- If the bill is paid then you guys can come. (pointing towards the door)

Girl 3:- Bye Oppa👋

Y/n:- (looking at jk angrily) Bye Oppa (making faces) (angrily teasing)😤😤😕

JK keeps looking at y/n confused. Y/n angrily goes to the kitchen and starts cleaning the dishes.. spitting angrily and comes out again. To Jk-

Y/n:- Oppa I Want to talk to you.. Come With me

Jk:- What Happend?

Y/n:- What happened? This is what you are asking me?What was the need to tell those girls 'you are single'?

Jk:- Now I am; So this is what I will tell them...

Y/n:- But what was the need to tell them about the date? (feeling jealous)

Jk:-It was you who told me to date someone else.

Y/n:-yah, So I said all that in anger..

Jk:- Not angry, you said it calmly and lovingly.

Y/n:- Ok So go and date them; What's the point of thinking in that?(slightly angry)

Jk:- Ok I'm Going 🙂

Y/n:- Stop.. Where are you going? Will you accept whatever I say?

Jk:- Yah.. What can I do now? It was you who rejected me twice.

Y/n:- Ney.. But now if you ask, I will not refuse.😁

Jk:- Ha! Ha! Ha! (laughing out loud)Those girls who asked me for a direct date were better than you. 😏

Y/n:- Ok I'll.. Mr.JK Would you like to go on a date with me?

Jk:- I think.. I don't have time right now.. (y/n looks at him angrily) What? Why are you looking at me so angrily? You asked formally, so I also answered formally.

Y/n:- jk Oppa (smiling lovingly) I Like You Very Much.. Would you like to go on a date with me? (while being dramatic)

Jk:-Let it be.. you don't know how to propose properly.. (taking a backstep)

y/n stops him by holding his hand and kissing him.

Y/n:- Saranghae Oppa 🥺 (being serious) In future I want to spend my life with you.. Would you like to Stay with me.. (looking into the eyes)

JK also says yes and kisses her.

Jk:- By the way Yoebo, where would you like to go on a date?

Y/n:- Where You Want... From now on where JK is there y/n

Jk:- Nado Saranghae Yoebo.. (Kisses Her)😘