The Happy Ending 😊:- Chapter Eleven💜💜

Next day, y/n and JK are sitting in the cafe, looking at each other lovingly and making eye signals to each other. Just then y/n gets a call from her friend Yoo Ra... After hanging up the phone, y/n sits down sadly.

Jk:- What Happend Yoebo? Anything Serious??

Y/n:- Oppa.. It was my friend Yoo Ra's call. YooRa broke up with her Namjachingu.

Jk:- So What Aein? Everyone in the world breaks up with their partner.

Y/n:- No oppa, she had crossed all limits of love by showing dreams of marriage to my friend. She was with that boy for two years.

Jk:- Normally every couple fights and breaks up.

Y/n:- Jogiya.. My friend is pregnant, she has decided to be a single mother by taking care of herself.

Jk:-OMO, it didn't go well with her but what can we do now?

Y/n:- My friend has controlled herself but if I had been in her place, I would not have been able to survive.

Jk:- y/n (in despair )

JK goes out after thinking about it.. the next day

Jk:- yoebo (hugging from behind lovingly)

Y/n:- oppa (With love) What's the matter? There is a lot of love for me today (Smiling)

Jk:- Love comes for you every day but only when you give it a chance to express it. Jamshimanyo.. aa Jenny tow Iced Americano Please..

Y/n:- tow For Whom? Oppa

Jk:- For Us Yoebo 🥰

Y/n:- I don't Like Iced Americano.. Don't you know?

Jk:- To know, you will tell me.. whenever I ask you something like where do you want to travel? Or where would you like to go on a dinner date? Which movie should you watch today? then comes your answer "whatever you like."

Y/n:-well.. Ask Me what you want..

Jk:- what do you think about marriage?

Y/n:- very good question.. Marriage is such a sacred bond that connects not only husband and wife but also two families.😀😀

Jk:- wow(clapping) nice Wherever there is a wedding hall, a big board should be hung with this slogan written on it.

Y/n:-You think this is a joke..

Jk:- And then what else? I have asked about your wishes, just as girls have some wishes and dreams about their marriage, similarly you too will have some...

Y/n:- Oh so ask so Straight?

JK goes back and walks straight and asks her..

Jk:- Now Tell Me 😀😀 (standing straight)

Y/n:- (laughing out loud)😂😂 I said to ask directly, not to come walking straight and asking while standing straight.

Jk:- So can I sit now?😁😁

Y/n:- Oppa (laughing out loud) you are funny 🤣 now Sit here.. (nodding) Yes! So I want my marriage to happen in a grand manner..

Jk:- Everyone wants their marriage to happen in a grand manner.

Y/n:- I want to look the most beautiful and different in my wedding.

Jk:- Every bride looks beautiful and different in her wedding.

Y/n:-When I walk up to the stage, everyone's eyes are on me.

Jk:- At everyone's wedding, everyone's eyes are on the bride.

Y/n:- Jk (shouted while getting irritated)

Jk:- Mwo (being unknown)

Y/n:- This is unfair.. When I am telling you when you ask, why are you giving me the opposite answer like this? That's why I don't tell you anything.

Jk:- Hey then what should I do? I have asked you what are your dreams about marriage? Which I can accomplish in future.. like, destination wedding, wearing beautiful gown, pre wedding photoshoot, wedding ring selection..

Y/n:- It seems you are very excited about our marriage.

Jk:- Yes I am.. tell me

Y/n:- And getting married in Seoul is like a destination wedding for me.. so I want to get my wedding done in this same marriage hall.. and as far as photoshoot is concerned, I don't have much interest in it.. and I want the couple ring to be simple.. I don't like too fancy..

Jk:- What simple dreams you have..

Y/n:-Yes because I never thought about marriage.. I came to Seoul for studies.. and after that the incidents that kept happening to me, I never got a chance to think about marriage..

After hearing this, JK leaves from there speechless.. and starts working hard to fulfill y/n's dreams.. after a few days, he calls y/n and calls her to a place.. when When she goes to that place, it seems like a big hall. But due to it being very dark at that place, she is not able to see anything properly... Then JK comes from behind, gives her the dress and asks her to try it and goes away. When y/n comes out of the dressing room wearing a gown, she sees that JK comes wearing a suit and boots and is sitting on his knees with a wedding ring in his hand.. y/n is shocked to see all this..

Jk:- miss y/n would you like to change from miss to mrs jeon..

Y/n:- Yes (with tears in her eyes from happiness)

The church father gets them both married.

Y/F:- Now a kiss is made on this occasion..😜

And all the friends start shouting.. Kiss Kiss Kiss
And both kiss each other.. 😘😘