It's One Night Stand With V🥰 :- chapter Five

Y/n comes to cafe after giving her final exam... And takes a deep breath and sits down at a table over there... Jk comes to near her

Jk:- Order pls mam (Jokingly) how was the exam

Y/N:- it was good

V:- so what about the date

Y/N:- Ok Should we go tomorrow?. 🙂

V:- Ok.. where would you like to go?

Both can't decide even after thinking a lot then jk suggests them..

Jk:- why don't you go to my friend's restaurant? It has a nice cinema house nearby and And there is also a very nice places for couples 🙂

Y/N:- ok👍.. we will go there.. I'm going now I'm too tired Bye 🙂

Next Day V comes to the cafe dressed up and waits for y/n then JK comes near to V and puts a condom in his pocket.

V:- Keep it with you, it will come in handy when you need it.

They both enjoy their dating for whole day.. They spend whole day well by watching movies, walking in the park. At night they both come to eat in the restaurant After eating food, when V takes out his wallet from his pocket to pay the bill, the condom falls down from his pocket. Y/n walks out angrily. V pays the bill and follows her.. He started Kissing to Calm down Her Anger. 😘 and starts pressing her boobs.. and they both go to the motel across the street.. After entering the room, V kisses her and lifts her on his lap and takes her to on the bed. While kissing her slowly starts taking off her clothes.. He kisses her whole body while kissing her neck.. Due to this her body starts heating up. He started kissing her boob And and he presses her boob with the other hand V takes her nipple in his mouth and starts sucking.. after some time y/n Start blowjob; she starts sucking his penis in her mouth.. and wets his penis with her spit.. V picks her up in his arms and lays her down on the couch.And he spreads both her legs and starts kissing her pussy. Y/n starts caressing his hair with her hands. Now he put one finger of his hand in her ass and started fingering her. and He moves his hand to her boobs And starts pressing them and caressing both her nipples by moving them in a circular motion with his finger. Now he licks her ass and makes it wet with spit.plays with her ass with his tongue. starts shaking his penis with his hand. And by placing his penis between her breasts, he presses and pushes them. V strokes his penis up and down her ass V continues its process. Now he caresses her pussy with his penis Now he slowly starts pushing his penis forward into the pussy hole. And slowly starts giving her jerks. Y/n was enjoying that process a lot. V was also enjoying fucking her. v was getting a lot of satisfaction from y/n's screaming. To stop Y/n from screaming V started Kissng and after long time they having sex they gets tired and they lay down on bed..