Tragedy :- Chapter Six

After five years y/n becomes 50% partner of BTS cafe All the workers there are calling her Miss Kim. He has transformed that café into a 3 star café.

Y/n Some dishes are being served to the customers in the cafe. Then Jungkook comes there

Jk:- Y/n Do you know what today is?

Y/N :- (nodding yes) How can I forget this day. Today I lost the purpose of my life (bow down in sorrow)😞

Jk:- let me drop you to Cremated house

Y/n and JK were going towards the cremated house in the car.Y/n looks out the window and gets lost in her memories.

5 years Ago....

When Y/n wakes up in the morning and looks, V is not with her. She searches the entire room for him. When V is nowhere to be seen then she calls him

Y/n:- yaa oppa Ohdieyo?? (being afraid) Do you know how worried I was? Where did you go, leaving me here alone?And why didn't you wake me up before leaving?(worriedly )

V:- Yaa Yoebo please Calm Down.. I'm down here on the lawn. Actually I have come to arrange a surprise for you. That's why I didn't wake you up from your sleep. Be ready, I'll be back in 10 minutes.

Half an hour passes but V still does not return. y/n goes down to see him. She was coming down the stairs calling 'v'. Going down, she sees that a huge crowd has gathered at the lift area. Upon enquiry, it was revealed that due to a technical issue while going up, the lift came down with force. And all the people in the lift died on the spot. V is also present among those dead people. When y/n's eyes fall on V's blood soaked body, she goes into shock right there. She just stands there staring at V's body. And As soon as JK comes to know about all this, he immediately comes running there. And sends y/n home and prepares for v's funeral. y/n can't bear this shock and goes to that motel room every day and waits for v. And she wakes up in the morning and creates a scene there while searching for V. The staff there gets fed up with his daily antics. And one day convinces y/n to refuse to come to that motel. She takes that thing to heart and decides to buy not just the room but the entire motel. Since then, she has been increasing the number of customers in BTS Café through her hard work and innovative ways to attract customers. Gradually she expands her business by increasing the cafeteria area as well. After three years she buys the same motel. And except that room, she gives all the other rooms on rent.

One day y/n is roaming around the whole motel, her eyes fall on a big closed hall on the ground floor. Then she asks the manager about that hall.

Y/n:- Mr. Quang Why have you kept this room closed?

Manager:- Mam We have kept this hall closed after that accident. mr. Kim had decorated this hall with her own hands. To surprise you. This room was kept closed after the accident because no customer ever planned a surprise. Because customers stopped coming here. That's why his ex-owner had to sell this motel to you. But you showed us kindness and did not change any of the staff here. gamsahabnida

Y/n:- it's ok can i see this room

Manager:- Sure Mam; I'll bring the keys right now

The manager gives him the keys and leaves from there. y/n opens the door and goes inside the room. The decoration inside the room is the same, only spiders have made webs everywhere. Then his eyes fall on the proposal ring kept on the table. There was a board lying near it on which it was written Will You Marry Me?

In Present....

The car now reaches the cremated house. Y/n walks in and stands in front of V's memorial and cries.

Y/n:- Oppa Jk Oppa has given me your share of partnership. and i fulfilled your dream Transforming your café into a 3 star café 😌 Bogo Shiphayo Oppa🥺🥺 (while crying)

Y/n She wipes her tears and walks away. Jk brings her to the park and proposes to her again...