🕸 11. New suit 🕸

After staying at SIs Medbay for a while, Peter finally got home, the first thing he did when he got home, he called Ned.
"Hey Ned"
"Hey my dude, wassup?"
"Can you come over? We still have some finishing touches to do on the suit"
"Of course I want to help you, I'll be there in 5" Ned said excited.
"Great" Peter replied and ended the call.

He quickly got the suit out, it had been sewed together and the spiderweb pattern was also done, he had also made some cool patterns on the blue spandex, so now all they needed to do now, was add the lenses, the drone in the spider symbol in front and the AI, Karen, that he also had coded done with the help of Ned.

Karen could change the web options to whatever Peter said, in the webshooters and they also needed to make sure she could control the drone they hadn't built yet and be able to zoom the lenses, she could also locate crime in all of Queens and if anything was happening she would alert Peter and pinpoint the location, the AI was also listening to the police radio at all time, and if she heard something worth taking a look at, she would also alert Peter.

Peter had also added it so she could help him with his homework as he had told Tony, just if Tony wanted to see the finished product, and also because that would save time on homework and if he used less time on homework, he could focus on being Spider-Man more.

After a while of waiting, and checking through the coding in the AI, Ned arrived.
"Hello Ned, my best friend, my Guy In The Chair, how are you doing?"
"I'm doing great Pete! Now let's get to work, we could be done today"

"Yeah, can you work on getting the AI into the suit? And can you also make her react to T.I.S.H? Trustworthy Internet Sources for Homework? That way if Mr. Stark asks to see her I can call her TISH, but if he hears me as Spider-Man, then it's Karen, that way he'll be less likely to think it's me, also I'll be working on the drone and lenses"
"Sure thing dude"

The two boys got to work, Ned sat with the computer and looking through the AI.
Peter went through all if the tech he had borrowed from SI, he found some paper and a pencil and began drawing some blueprints, after some sketches the blueprint was done.  

The design he had came up with was a drone that looked like a small spidersymbol, it could become almost flat which made it easier to fit into the spidersymbol on the front.

After a while the drone was done, and looked pretty cool. Peter had also made a remote control to the drone, and he made it fly onto the computer right in front of Ned.
"Oh dude, is this the drone!? It looks amazing!" Ned said after being jumpscared by it.

Peter giggled "yeah, can you work on programming the controls into the AI? I'll work on the lenses" Peter said, handing his best friend the controller as well. He found some more paper and once again started on some blueprints to the lenses.

After a while, he had a design, that made the lenses squint when he needed to zoom, it was able to zoom and was made of plastic with a chrome covering that allow Peter to see out, without letting others see in, they also worked like his googles, filtering out all of the information he's been taking on since he got his powers.

He made the lenses and made sure that Ned would be able to code them, so they can zoom, and then handed them over. Ned gave the drone back and Peter put it into the spidersymbol, it fortunately fit perfectly.
"Hey Ned, look at this!"
"That's sick dude, this is probably the coolest project we ever worked on!"

"Yep, definitely!" Peter replied and grabbed some fabric, suddenly getting a new idea, he started on some blueprints and after 10 minutes he had the blueprints to some gliders that would come out of the suit in his arms and side, he added them, which was easier than he thought. He smiled at the success and grabbed his old computer.