01 - stuck

kang naeun - she was only 18 years old and knew too well that she'd dislike him forever for as long as she'd live. growing up with park gunwook was a bicker fest. not one day passed where they hadn't insulted one another. quite contradicting that their moms were best friends.

naeun had many reasons to hate him. he was goofy. he'd consistently tease her, prank her, and completely bulldozed himself into her life until it basically revolved around him, and she hated it. he was arrogant and persistent. the only place she didn't see him? at school, or at least she thought.

"class, take your seats." naeun instructs standing at the front and center of the classroom. she had been class president for three consecutive years of highschool, no one could take that spot from her. she was smart (but not the smartest) and hard-working. even though she didn't get the best grades, she was loved by peers for various reasons. the girl was humble, kind, and effortlessly stunning.

as her classmates settle into their seats, mr. jung clears his voice. "before we complete attendance, we have a new student joining our class. please be inclusive and represent our school spirit." mr. jung gives the boy a nod, signaling for him to introduce himself.

he flashes a warm smile and bows. "hello, i am park gunwook. i hope we can become friends and make memories with one another." naeun's jaw drops - she chokes on air. no way did the brat transfer to her school. had he done it to spite her? now that he's here, he'd ruin both her school and home life.

as gunwook looks around for an empty seat, he spots the girl sitting in the front row. his eyes widen as he snickers. things were looking bright for gunwook. he could now bother her even more from this day on. what a coincidence he thought. smiling to himself, he notices an empty seat right behind her. perfect. he drops his bag and situates himself right behind her.

naeun's gut was right. of course, he'd take the seat closest to hers. there were plenty of seats in the back row. evidently, he did it to spite her. the girl told herself that she'd ignore his irritating presence with all her might.

-----------------------------------------

a/n ʚ₍ᐢ. .ᐢ₎ɞ

- how are we feeeeeeling ... i think its kinda dog shit BUT it is my first story so leave me alone lmk if i should continue rahhhhhh 🫡bare with me if there are errors i literally cannot write sos