1

In the dining room.......

"You haven't received any response from her or you forgot to inform her ?" The old man sitting at the king size chair of the dining table scolded the man. 

"I apologise Mr. Park....I..." The man looked at Mr. Park.

"I can't sign on it without her agreement....you can go.." the old man, Mr. Park said to him and handed the files.

The man rushes towards the door.

Lisa, who just woke up for her grandfather's loud voices...she is really mad at him. She walked out of her room. No one dares to look at her. Anger is everything....her best friend, her soulmate.

When she  comes to the dining room, she bumps the man. The same man. Unfortunately the files fall down from his hand. The man's eyes went big after realising that the person is Miss Lalisa Manoban......the scary devil.

"So...so..so sorry ....." but Lisa cut his sentence.

"Hmm...btw I'm not angry at you, what's the matter? Why are you here? this morning? For you...he shouted right? And disturbed me from sleeping."......this is the typical Lisa. Not angry but still gonna shout at you. 

Then she takes a look at Mr. Park. She smirks a little and grabs the file. She can feel that something important, that's why Mr. Park can't sign on it without her agreement. After a half minute she straightly walks  towards Mr. Park. Who is already waiting for her to speak something to him....loudly. Lisa through the file on the table.

"You're gonna sell this mansion? Really? Are you crazy?" She asked him. The same tone....a louder one. Mr. Park just shakes his head. It's not an answer to her question.... it's just the hint that Lisa is really annoying. This time Lisa's eyes become more wide and her voice becomes more loud.

"And....you are scolded because he didn't inform your dear grandchild 'Chae' ?...... listen no one can sell this mansion." At the end she points her finger to Mr. Park.

Before she starts to speak again, a man runs towards them and says,

"Sir, she is back."

Lisa roll her eyes. She says to herself, 'good timing'

Mr. Park moves his chair to the direction of the door.

Rosé handed her leader YSL bag to her PA.

"Good morning grandpa" she bowed to Mr. Park. Mr Park's face light up after hearing her voice.

"Good morning dear...come and sit. We are talking something important. Without you it's hard for me to carry those things." He gives her a warm smile. Rosé looks at the people who is standing there. She can understand. She sit on the sofa and tell him to start the real matter.

Then Lisa handed her the file.

"Know that you will agree about it...hah." she said and sat on the sofa.