7

"I'm bored"

Rosé looked at Mingyu. She greeted her teeth because she knows Mingyu does not seem to agree with her. He can't say anything, so he is ignoring the topic.

"Yes, sir I know. I know you are bored." She said giving death glare while talking like how maids talk with their master. Really?

"Let's go somewhere." Mingyu said, not looking at Rosé.

"How many times I fucking have to tell you that we can't."

"I know, means let's go somewhere...not a café this time..not in any expensive restaurant."

Mingyu said. Although Rosé doesn't want to go with him, Mingyu is her mood maker for sure. She knows, she knows he has the ability to change her mind. There is no doubt if Mingyu invites her to a crowded bar, he will leave her alone in the corner and will have fun by himself. It happened multiple times, and every time, she had to drag him out from the bars.

When thinking about those all negative sides, she really wants some fresh air, some free time. Free time!? Nah it's freedom.

"And, maybe I can call someone to accompany you...."

Rosé glared at Mingyu. So done with his teasing. He has been doing it for the last few months now. Not only Mingyu but also Jennie, Jin, Namjoon too. Not to mention of her that one little part of her brain, which likes it. And for this reason it always shut her mouth.

"Shut up"

"Hah...so, you are coming or not?"

"Yeah okay fine."

Rosé, she herself is an expensive person, but her aura, her dressing style, her choice in perfumes....these all make it look more expensive. So she tried to make a change in her dress code, because she will be not that same Royal Rosé anymore if she goes to a wild bar.

The bar is really wild. Rosé grabbed Mingyu's arm to not let him run away.

"Ahhh....what the well?" Mingyu groaned, when Rosé pinched him hard.

"What you mean by 'what the hell'? Bro, you can't look at someone like this." She said, literally half panicking because Mingyu tried to look at someone's eyes, means he was ready to make a move on that girl.

"I know."

"You better wear the mask" making her hand to the inside of her clutch, she take out a mask and placed it in front of Mingyu.

"Com'n girl. Have you heard of people recognising me? You should be careful." Mingyu said while dragging her along with himself, towards the bar counter.

"Shit" Rosé cursed. But all Mingyu show her a smirk.

After reaching the bar counter, Mingyu looked at Rosé, she looked him back.

"Drink?" Mingyu said, offering her the glass.

"No"

"You are so bore as hell."

The blue, red and yellow lightings are making it difficult to look for someone. The loud sound of music is making it harder. And in that situation Rosé is looking for Mingyu. Swear she will kill him the second she finds him. But the real thing is 'when'? It's been half an hour now and she is still trying to find him between the drunken heads.

She had been muttering something to herself. Not really to herself but cursing Mingyu. If he loves to stay alone then why does he even need someone to accompany?

"Fuck Rosé" she said. After all it's her fault to come with him when she already knows what will happen if she moves her eyes somewhere just for a few seconds.