6

Jungkook pov

Don't really know why but I woke up early in the morning, early? Shit. It's 4 am....too early for me. I grabbed my phone, no notification yet. Tae and Hobi hyung are really just too much. They never respond to my message but of course they just read it, but you shouldn't leave the message just reading, you should reply too....these words will never enter their garbage heads.

Now I'm bored. I sat on the bed and looked at the room. I can see a painting on the wall.

"Is it yang and yin?" I asked myself as I can see two birds with white and black coloured wings. The glitters shined under the red coloured deam lights. I was so mesmerized by the painting that I didn't hear someone entering the house. When that 'someone' claimed the stairs my ears were straight up, who could be roaming this big mansion at 4 am.? A robber? Or someone insider?

How interesting right? This family has more enemies than you could think. So I assumed that 'someone' is really here to kill them.

I stood up and wore my slippers and headed towards the door. At first I opened the door a little. But there was no sign of anyone. I walked out of the room and closed the door gently.

Now it is really dark.

And at this shitty moment I heard a loud sound of something falling on the floor. I quickly ran my eyes to the big living room above the stairs. I tried to have a better look at that 'something' now. Because of how many secrets they have I don't know about it all. If Parks have a pet ghost then?

Now I'm sure, that it is a pet ghost because if this type of big sound occurs in your house, and you are sleeping, you will wake up and come to have a look, if you still sleep peacefully that means you know what it is.

Suddenly I saw something moving. 'fuck'. I swear that something is not a ghost.....it IS Park's pet GHOST.

"Who is there?" I asked out of nowhere. Why did I even ask? And that 'something' moved. I think he is now looking at me.

Oh yeah, now that the person is walking up to the stairs and maybe towards me so I can see that this is a girl. Maybe a female ghost......

As the blue lights were giving me the way to run in this mansion, I didn't run and just stood there to see the girl. And slowly, she came to my vision....

Tall girl, with long hair...the body features was good too. I wasn't able to look at her face that much but yeah, her bangs were laying down on her forehead covering her it. I tried to look at her eyes too but failed, because of the lights.

"You have some nerve Jeon."

The girl said looking at me while standing just 3 metres away from me. So she knows me? But how?

"Umm...I woke up by hearing the loud sound of something falling." I said, lied.

She didn't reply me this time. She wait for a bit. And I could here both of our breaths.

"You shouldn't come out of your room." She said. I frown my eyes brows. What she mean by that?

"Yeah...but who are YOU?"  I asked. I can sence that she is smirking at my question. And I hate when people smirk at me, I hate it so much. If I were in my own house and someone did this then God knows what I'll do with that person. But now that I'm just a GUEST here, so I can't do anything.

"You don't have to know my name. After all, I'm no one to this family." Her words really made me shocked now. But I couldn't let her go.

"Still–"

"You speak toi much, don't you?

I walked closer to her this time. Just to see her eyes became, her words were sharp and so I wanted to see her eyes too.