8

"Taehyung...Kim Taehyung."

It's a crime to think about someone that much that Rosé forgot to do her night routine. She curled up into the bed, resting her head on a pillow.

"Damn that was a lot." She said. A lot!.....yes, he was a pro, he was a pro fighter, a cold guy and a gentleman. But it's not that Rosé is interested in him by these characters of him, of course she is interested in him. She is interested because she thinks he will be a great help. He will be able to do what she is planning to do. She is not a girl who floats in an imaginary World, she likes the reality, and the reality is....she is interested in him, not because of his looks but because he has the ability to kill someone to death.

Lisa is on her way home. She is driving at normal speed. After all she doesn't care if it is night or day. She just loves the calmness in the dark. The dark gives her another comfort that no other things can give her.

Tapping her fingers on the steering wheel while humming the song along with the speaker.

Suddenly she slowed down her car, not moving her stare from the side of the road. Where she can see a guy standing there, in front of a car. A small smirk formed in her lips. She stopped the car.

The person also moved his head towards her car.

"Hey" Lisa waved lightly.

"Oh hey..." He smiled back.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Aa... don't know what happened with my car, it kept making a sound so I stopped it here." He said with furrowing his eyebrows. Lisa can feel he is so done with his car.

"Oh....so what's your plane now? Have you contacted someone?" She asked trying to show a little worried face.

"Yeah, but I don't know if he will come or not. He picked my call thirty minutes ago and told me he is coming, but..." He sighed at last. Lisa nodded her head. After a few seconds passed Lisa tilted her head and looked at him.

"You can come with me. I'll drop you." She offered. The boy looked a little bit shocked but not that much though.

"Ah..no no... I'll wait a little longer here." He said politely.

"Com'n, you can park your car in this parking lot. I'll drop you home." She said.

"And also, this place is not that safe to stay here you know right?" She added. The guy smiled and nodded.

"Okay fine."

The guy parked his car in that same parking lot. He couldn't catch what Lisa was talking to the guard, but seemed like she knew this place better than him, everyone greeted her with full respect and she didn't feel a bit uncomfortable because of their presence when all of them were males. After parking his car he got into her car.

"So where were you going?" Lisa asked while driving.

"Bar...." He said and looked at Lisa. His smile went wider when Lisa looked at him, shocked.

"You were going to a bar? Without bodyguard? Really?" Lisa asked him. She didn't think that a soft person like him could go somewhere without his guards surrounding him from every direction.

'Nice to know this side of you Chae Eun woo.'

"Yeah actually, I don't usually go to bars but...today." Eun woo said.

"That's cool" Lisa said playfully winking at him.

"Yeah."

Silence............