5

Notes~ Guys I just made a change in Rosé's introduction.the sentence World's one of most influential, I changed it to Korea's. Because when I read it, it felt too much 😂...hope you enjoy it. 💜

~~~~~~~~

It's 12pm. As always Rosé is ready to go to the company's café. She was about to step on the elevator then someone called her.

"Ma'am"

Rosé stopped in her track. She moved her head and find Sana.

"What is it?" Rosé asked her.

"Ah, the file" Sana said and shows the file to her.

"File?" Rosé questioned.

"Yes. The 3rd candidates file that you asked me to give you earlier." She said with a little bit of her Japanese accent.

"Oh...sorry I totally forget about it. Give me I'll check it." Rosé said. Sana give the file to Rosé. After Rosé disappeared from her sight, Sana looks confused.

'What does she mean by forget?...she never forgets anything!!'

At 6pm. in Park mansion

Mr. Park is calling someone. It seems like that person keeps cutting his call from the other line.

Mr. Park
Aboseo? (At last the person received his call.)

?
Are you gone crazy or what?

Mr. Park
Come home before 9...we have to talk a little bit about the party. (No response)....Lalisa? Are you listening?

Lisa
Whatever (cut the call)

Mr. Park takes a deep sigh. As expected, Lisa refused to come. He already informed Rosé about it and she agreed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, Lisa is looking for some photos.

"Why is it blur? Aissh...." She touched her backhead...annoyed by this game. How can she fight with her target while there are no photos of them.

Today she is alone in her office. Jisoo, Jimin and Suga are on their mission. But it looks like without their help it's not possible for her to do anything now. With a heavy heart she again takes out photos one by one but no, with those photos she can't recognise them in public. After a while she got tired. So she opened the tv.

- Headline
"The famous CEO of RoseL fashion brand Rosé captured in camera talking with a guy in the café near HYBE building."

Lisa move her head forward a little and widened her eyes if she is reading something wrong.

"Boya?? Is she dating or what?" She asked to herself. And at that mean time the others also arrived.

"What are you looking for at?" Jisoo asked her for the posture of her neck. She sit properly.

"Ooh, just a news" she replied but still looking at the screen. Then Suga read it loudly again.

"What?" The three of them jumped on by this sudden news.

"What with her now?" Jimin asked while sitting on a chair next to Suga.

"I can't believe she is dating someone." Lisa said. Jimin, Jisoo and Suga looks at her. Jisoo moves her body to face Lisa. Then she asked,

"Umm...did you find something unusual about her?"

"Unusual? No....just like every day she comes out from home at 10 am and arrive at 9pm. And I don't really kn..know" she said while thinking if she knows about her anything.