4

It's Monday but Park Chaeyoung is still on the bed. She stopped the alarm and sleep again.

In the living room

"What? She is still sleeping? Is she okay or what?" ~ this is Jennie, a famous k pop idol.

"I don't know.....go to her room." Mr. Park said to her while looking at the newspaper.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Com'n....are you planning to sleep all day? It's 1 pm.....are you going crazy?" Jennie yield at Rosé. Rosé took a pillow from the side of the bed and about to throw towards Jennie, but her hand stop, then she placed the pillow on her head. Jennie rolled her eyes out of frastation. Jennie loves everything, but ignoring her.........she will never let you take a peaceful breath.

"This bi**h, get up........I say get up...or I'll call (she dramatically made a call by her hand)......your lovely crush................................" Just Jennie stops her sentence, Rosé gets up and looks at her and shouted,

"What the heck my life......why are you always blackmailing me by him? Once I kill my this little stupid damn feelings towards him, then I'll kill you." Jennie laugh at her condition.....her poor bestfriend.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I got it, his name is V, and his partner's name is Kook." Yoongi said.

"Hm, they are smarter than we thought, they have changed their names allready." Lisa said to them.

"And also we can't take a step closer to their identity, one step and they will take the advantage." Jisoo said.........."and we also don't have any photos of them" Jimin added. Lisa, Jisoo and Yoongi look at Jimin, who just entered the room with a creepy smile.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked him and sit on a chair.

"They are dangerous...." Jimin said.

"We know that" Lisa glared at him.

"More than we thought....you have no idea, they are the secret agents of the 'Hidebarg' company." Jimin said and while greeting his teeth. Lisa, Yoongi and Jisoo's eyes went wide.

"What?!! Why 'Hidebarg'?........the head of the companies........!!!" Lisa said. Hidebarg is an American company which is the head of the 12 most powerful companies in Korea. The CEO is Korean.

"And that's not everything, they killed our many people right?.....they are official agents but, they looks like an assassin more then that. They have different images in different categories." Jimin added.

"Assassin....??! I can't believe, I thought that they are another Mafia gang's members but....it is huge." Yoongi murmured to himself. Afcourse their voices will crack at a time like this.

"I'm shock, but not scared, I'll kill both of them no matter what. They killed our people without any reasons." Lisa's eyes are red and her hands are shaking. She can heard those last words of her people. She never let anyone hurt without any reasons. The members loves her both as a leader and as their protector. They have a lot of trust in her. But unfortunately, for those two assassin-agents, they are feeling a little bit unsafe. May be they are killers, members of mafia gang's but still they have the same heart, but just they don't express their feelings. And it hurts Lisa most when she sees her member's sadness. It's been three months those assassin-agents are killing her people continuously and secretly. They don't give any clue what they are going to do next.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Namjoon, Jennie, Jin and Rosé are talking about their all past memories. Mr. Park is listening their every story. Sometimes they hit each other and Mr. Park had to remind them that they are adults now, and sometimes they laughed like a child and Mr park joined them.

"And you were too scared to show your hair......" Jennie said to Seokjin. They all laugh again. Suddenly a guard approached them.

"She is back......ah..her friends are also here." The guard says while looking at Mr. Park.

Lisa entered the room with Jisoo, Yoongi and Jimin.

Rosé and the others look at them.

"Hmm, the seats are full. let's go to my room." Lisa said and led them upstairs. But Mr. Park stopped her.

"You can sit here." He said and looked at Lisa. Lisa looked back, with her fire gaze.

"Okay..... let's sit here. My grandpa's order." She said and smiled at Jimin, Yoongi and Jisoo. It's so hard to stop their laughs in front of them but they still managed to hide it.

Mr.  Park takes a glass of water and looks at Jisoo.

"What's your name again?" He asked her. Jisoo looks at him with 'is he just talking with her?' look.

"Jisoo.....Kim Jisoo" she said gives him a gentle smile. Mr. Park nodded.

On the other hand Rosé, Jennie, Namjoon and Jin are judging them in their minds. It is not only that Rosé and Lisa hate each other but, their so-called friends also hate each other.

"Why do all of you wear black most of the time?" Jin asked them while leaning his arm on the sofa, with a full package of attitude.

"Yes. We love it" Jimin answers leaking his tongue a little. It was also an attitude.

"Hah.....what is so amazing about black? You can wear something light. It will suit you better." This time Namjoon opened his mouth. Jimin greeted his teeth.

"Black can cover every colour.........." he replied. Not only Rosé, Jennie, Jin and Namjoon find it a bit of savage but Mr Park also slightly bent his head to look at Jimin. Jisoo feels that Jimin's temper is already on the edge so she has to carry it. She smiles at him and then looks at their opposite gang....

"You all look so healthy but I'm feeling that.....you are weaker than us(she eyed them all) ......in physical strength" She said these with her most beautiful smile. And this time Jennie replied,

"It's all about the mind, who cares about physical strength? You can only when you have a mind."

"And if your opponent has both mind and strength?" Jisoo asked again with a smirk.

"I don't play games, I just like to create and step back, my opponents will play against each other..........and someone will lose, someone will win." Lowering her arm and looking at Jisoo's eyes she said. And this time Jisoo stopped.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"They are so annoying" Jennie said and laying down on the Rosé's bed. Jin and Namjoon are also there.

"But did you all ever noticed? Their walking style is just so dumn creepy, like totally fearless." Namjoon said while placing his hands on his chin.

"Hmm ....no doubt that they are good in fighting too, because Lisa is good on it " Rosé said to Namjoon.

"Really?" Jin replied.