ten

°。

°。

kazemi had done nothing the whole week. for some reason, she wasn't getting any missions. it was a little bit annoying, since she only interacted with four people on a daily basis, and all of them were busy.

kanao and aoi were helping in rehabilitation training, and tanjiro was getting his ass beat by kanao in said training. finally, shinobu was, well, a hashira. she had shit to do. she couldn't just dilly-dally around with a random kid.

kazemi could've helped in rehabilitation training, but she didn't. why? nobody could really... do much against her. aoi had also banned her from the room since she kept on drinking the herbal tea.

so, here she was, on her seventh lap around the halls of the butterfly estate.

she was playing i spy with herself. i don't really know how, but yk what they say, nothing is impossible.

'i spy with my little eyes, some that is purpl-'

suddenly, someone aggressively bumped into her. she ended up actually falling to the floor due to how unexpected it was, which was a little embarrassing. she got up quickly.

"watch where you're going!" a gruff voice yelled out. kazemi looked up, finding a whole damn skyscraper with a mohawk looking down at her.

'...what does that guy eat?'

ignoring him, she just got up and continued her stroll. now, though, she was thinking of reasons as to how one could be that tall.

°。

after she'd done a whopping 23 laps around the area, she'd finally remembered something.

'oh. i could chill with that demon girl.'

it was pretty easy to sense her, since most demon slayers develop a sixth sense for finding demons at some point in their career. not to mention, she also had the distinct smell of cherry blossoms.

she quickly entered the dark room and closed the door to prevent any sunlight from peaking in, before looking at the box, which was actually empty. nezuko was awake, and just rolling around on the floor.

so, kazemi did the only thing she could think off.

roll around on the floor with nezuko.

nezuko didn't seem to mind. in fact, she seemed ecstatic! they began to roll around happily.

for the next hour, they did various activities, like patty cake, hanetsuki—they found it in a random cabinet, and finally, doodling.

they were both doodling each other. nezuko was drawing kazemi, and kazemi was drawing nezuko.

neither were the best drawers.

it turned out... questionable

even if the drawings were absolutely putrid, they had a great time, and that was all that mattered.

°。

hgjuhy

very short chapter ikik

this is like the interlude b4 mugen train tehe

muahahahhahahsb

oh, and for 

yhuduhd d ewhjdbhewfb we f e gd g  rge rg hrt hrt h  ht ag fd vf s bre egvre g er ggggggggggggggggggggggggggerfwwqert ght f  fe f wf w fwe f qqwertyuioplkjhgfdsazxcvbnmlokjnnnnnnnjiuhbgytfcdes f  f sf  fs f df f f f f d d  d d d  d d d  dd d  d d d d d d d ns dn< ndsnf nsdf  f ef f rg r g h bv  c gyf dd t fgf rrhjbgftrdftgyh jhygtfrdtfygh jnhbgvfcdrrftgyh jnhbgvfcderftyujik jnhbgvfcdrftgyhuijk nhbgvfcderftgyhjn bvfcdftgyhj nbhvcfdxghj vgfcrtgyhujik jnhbgvfcdrtyhuijk mjnhbgvfcdertyuijkmjnhb gfcddrftgyhujm nbvgfcrtyuik njbgvftyujimnj bgvfcdftgyhujk mjnhbgvfrdftgyhuj mnhbgvffgyhujmk nhbgvfdftgyhjkm jnhbgvfcdrftgyhjm nhbgvfrfyh ujk  p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p pp  p p p pp p p p 1234567890- 0987654321 3456789 98765 5 5 5 55 55 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 55 5 5 5 5 gtyh bcgysfhebvgyfuwid fehyuwikmjndhbgtyusijhbgdft gfr546tydujfnbvdfrtsyuj gvtyhujn bvcxzsdftgyhujiuhygtfrdesdrftgyuhijjuhygtfrdsfghyjgtfrdftgyhjn nhbgfdesdrftgyhjnbgvfcdesdr5t6y7uijnh bfrtyuj

try cipying that i dare u

unedited