hcs + more

°。

°。

i dont have the time to make a chap this week, so i'll give u all this

shinobu's thoughts on kazemi

being around her is pleasant. i can loosen up a little when i'm with her. even though most conversations with her are one-sided, it's still soothing. it doesn't feel like talking to a wall, as she engages in what i say, and responds when i ask something. what a great listener! at first, i doubted that she'd talk to others, but now, she gets along well with everyone at the butterfly estate! she's mostly quiet, unless i ask her about her favourite topic, fish! i've learned a lot of new vocabulary because of her fish rants. sometimes i worry about just how quiet she is, but otherwise, she might just be one of my favourite slayers."

kazemi's thoughts on shinobu

"she's very kind to me. i like being around her. sometimes i feel like she's mad, but i try not to think of it much. she smells of wisteria all the time. i don't know if she applies perfume 24/7, or if it's a special shampoo, but either way, it's a nice fragrance. i feel happy when i see her."

kanao's thoughts on kazemi

"we don't need to speak to understand each other. one time, a kakushi mistook us for siblings when he saw us walking around together. she didn't deny the claim, which made me feel really happy. i like her."

kazemi's thoughts on kanao

"i like to walk around the estate with her. she's very kind. i just wish her indecisiveness could stop tormenting her. although, it's slowly fading away. i hope that one day, she can live with free choice."

aoi's thoughts on kazemi

"she's just like a little sibling! i love to bake for her! during the time period where she was gone, i made dorayaki every time i missed her, but she doesn't need to know that... sometimes her quietness makes me feel anxious. it's hard to know what she's thinking. in fact, does she even think? well, either way, i love having her around!"

kazemi's thoughts on aoi

"she always makes me dorayaki, and brings sweets to my room. the butterfly estate actually has a specialized room for me, which makes me really happy. aoi is always nagging, like a mother or elder sibling. she's nice to be around, and doesn't mind being the only one talking in a conversation. i like to listen to her voice. it's gentle, but enforcing and strong."