Her Loved Ones . . .

Hello !! There sweetipies. . .

{Ps. The above video is just for entertainment purpose the credit goes to its own respective owners.}

So here is the 1st Chapter of this book Hope you guyss like it ! Do vote and comment if you like it really encourages me . . .

In Jodhpur

Shekhawats Haveli :

In Evening (At 4:30 pm)

[The whole family while enjoying tea and fritters]

Raja Sa (Abhiram) : Deewan ji Kal sham ko humari pari launte wali hai apne sari taiyariyan karli hai na unhe lene jane driver aur gadi kitne baje jaenge unke plane ka landing ka samay pucha apne ?

Rani Sa (Ahaana) : Bas kijiye hukum Ajaegi apki pari aaram se Deewan ji ne sari taiyariya kar li hai ab ap thoda aaram kar lijiye aur apko to pta hai usse bilkul pasand nahi hai apko tension mai dekhna too ap araam kijiye.

Deewan ji ( Shriniwas) : Ji Raja Sa ! Ap Bilkul fikar na kare hum ne sab sambhal liya hai !

Maharani Sa (Chandrani) : Tum dono ko yadd hai na iss bar vo aegi too we have to be strong and tell this to her ! Jald hi Vo 26 varsh ki hojaegi Aur tumhe pata hai fir kya hona hai. . .

With this Statement everyone's mood gets off and Arjun says'

{Ps ; Arya and Rishi are completing their Assignments in study as they want to enjoy once their Aadhu dii Comes back.}

Chote Raja Sa (Arjun) : Ma kya Ap bhi iss samay ye bate kar rhi hai pehle Bhai sa ka janamdim manaenge fir do teen din Aadhu ki kuch meetings hai jiske liye vo jaipur jane wali hai uske bad hum usse btaenge usse pehle koi ye bat bhi nhi kahega bacho ke samne to bilkul hi nhi. Please!

To which everyone agrees. And as they complete their chit chat their is a loud horn heard all of them turn toward the noise and are surprised to see. . .

{Ps

{Ps. Aadhya's Look}

Their Princess the Rajkumari Aadhya Shekhawat!

Aadhya : (As she parks her car and goes to everyone) Khamaghani Dadi sa ,Khamaghani and so she greets everyone & then to answer their surprised looks she says : Ap log mujhe ass kya dekh rhe hai maine socha ap sabko surprise kru isliye ek din pehle agai aur mere pyare papa ka birthday bhi too hai tyari karne ke liye unki pari na ho assa kabhi ho skta hai.

Radhika(Choti Rani Sa) : Arre haa bhul kaise gye hum ki humari princess kabhi papa ke brthday ki taiyariya miss nhi karti . . .

[To this Aadhya gives a wink ]

And aftermath Aadhya's Papa'

Our Raja Sa Gives her a tight hug as if this is the time he's gonna loose her everyone understands the reason and give them space.

Chandrani being not so intrested in Aadhya's Aarival and the celebration leaves, Deewan ji leave to complete his work and and give the family some value time . . .

And after the father daughter reunion aadhya lays on the sofa her head on Abhiram's Lap and Legs on Arjun's Lap to which she gets a glare from her maa sa but she ignores it and they sit there so

After some time The twins enter the Yard And are bewitched to see the sight

Arya & Rishi : Diiiiii ! you are back you didn't even tell uss!

Rishi : Dii we missed you a lot . .

Arya : Diii you are gonna stay for two weeks this time na we are gonna enjoy a lot I love you dii. .

Aadhya : Ya mere chote khargosho I missed you a lot too . .

As she could continue she gets a call ,

On Call :

Vijay : Ma'am I tried a lot to convince them but vo log man hi nhi rhe they want the ratios of 60-40 or there is no deal they said. I am sorry ma'am.

Aadhya : How much did you try vijay?

Vijay : I tried my best as much as I could and even know ef there is even a slight chance I am ready to work it for ma'am.

Aadhya : Ok ! So Vijay prepond my meetings with bansal make it online and reschedule the meeting of raichand groups at the time bansals meeting was supposed to take place Make it offline try to convince them to make their CEO be there.

Vijay : Ok ma'am ! I would do that but there would be a slight problem According to london's working hours you will have the meeting at 9:30 am that is 7pm according to IST so would you be able to ready with the Powerpoint by then?

Aadhya : Its fine vijay just do it as fir the Powerpoint. I have a draft ready just tell Sam to give it a final touch i want it within 30 mins.

Vijay: Yes ma'am

After call:

Abhiram : Oh so my princess is gonna work again. . . (Fake sad pout)

Aadhya : Papa you know your princess has her aims in her life. So she needs to work too na. . . (Looking at the twins she says) you both come with me to study you complete your assignments i ll work up on the meetings.

Ahaana : But betu ji you just came na no work now please for your maa's sake. .

Radhika : Yes mere bacha please for uss. . .

Aadhya : Maa Sa Chachi Sa I am soo sorry but I need to get these raichands and Bansals both so I promise Kal se no work for one week but ajj I need to do it na. . . .Please Maa Sa , Please Chachi!

And they all agree at last seeing she needs to do it . . .

And all of them return to their respective works. . .

.................................................................................................................

So here it finishes . . .

Do tell me how the chapter was your opinion does matter vote the story if you like it and do guess whether what is the thing Chandrani was talking abiut is it something going to shake Aadhya's life do wait further for Knowing . . .

Byy My Dear Cupcakes . . .

Your Author:

🥰🥰