Sweeter the betrayer harder is moving on . . .

{Ps: I would recommend start listening the song simultaneously you would feel with the chapter }

Aadhya was lying on the king size bed in the bedroom of her apartment roles in the duet like a cute kid and the sunshine was falling on her face disturbing her sleep that's when she heard the voice of a grinder disturbing her sleep. . .

But she knew who it was so she threw a pillow from the bed toward the side kitchen was and screamed babe don't na . . .

I am not hungry . . . I wanna sleep . . . Please baby . . .

And thats when a well built man came from the side she threw the pillow towards with a tray in his hand containg some muffins and a strawberry smoothie . . . And as adhu saw him she covered her face with the duet too. . . 

He kept the tray aside and went on the bed to wake her up but she was in no mood . . .

She opened her arms and snuggled into him . . . and  slept again . . . 

She slept . . .

The next time she woke up he wasn't  there but the break fast tray was and a note was stick to the glass of juice . . .

I have a important meeting  . . .  I will be back by evening sweetheart . . . Have your breskfast get ready and we will go for a outing then . . .

She gets excited as a little girl and goes into the shower and then into her walk in closet . . .

Getting in one of her one knee length off shoulder gown she thought . . .

POV : Yarr he is doing so much for me why don't i plan a surprize for him today and she decides to go to his apartment and plan something for their two year dating anniversary . . .

She reaches his apartment and is trying to handle the two bags of decoration and other things in her hand as she comes out of the lift she see the door to apartment open and becomes suspicious keeps the bag down and goes in silently all alerted for any danger that could line up. .

but what she saw in front of herself made her broken beyond anything her mind stopped working she didn't know how to react she saw 

The love of her life the reason for her survival kissing some random slut with the same determination he used to kiss her the man who was hers the person who was her home her everything around her turns blurry she collapses on the ground with a big thudd. . .

...............................................................................................

She felt like she was going to fall down from the bed she was sleeping on she was in her private jet right now . . . In her private cabin trying to cover up for her lacking sleep of last one week . . 

But again the same fuc**ng dream she hated it she tried everythin but wasn't able to move on she even killed shaurya now but this trauma is not leaving her back . . .

She felt as if someone was piercing her heart . . . 

Tears rolling down her cheeks . . .

And thats when she heard a knock on the door  . . .

Might be one of flight staffs she thought she cleared herself up and muttered a hardly audible "come in " in her emotionlessly cold voice . . .

And the flight attendant said ma'am we r gonna land in 5 minutes and we had been informed by MahaRaj that someone is waiting for you on the airport to pick you up so we have to wake you up before time . . .

Aadhya gave faint node to this and the attendant hung her head low and left . . 

Aadhya was curious of who this certain someone is waiting for her and why was she woken up by her papa for his comfort . . . 

And with this she went in the washroom to get freshed and changed . . .

[As they landed ]

Aadhya : You what are you doing here ? How come and why ?

........................................................................................................................................................

Who is this certain someone guys? What do you think about Aadhu's past ? Do we have more to this story or this nightmare was all about it ?

What do you think ? Tell me in the comment section even if this is obviou hell don't take your lovely pyari writer as so predictable you never knw whats awaiting you?

Do vote if you guys like the chapter it really motivates a lot . . .

 Andd I m really verry sorrrry for being late I had my periodic tests so couldn't update on the regular time . . . 

Apni pyari dost ko maf krdo please 🥺🥺

And iss weekend i m gonna study section formula after which you writer is gonna sleep {According to mumma mai adhi mari padi rehna} so i have literally no apetite to write anything anymore so please wait for the next weekend to see this certain someone . . .

Chalo byy babies . . .

Good night 🥱🥱

Your Author :

💕💕💕