Whipped.....

Yayyyy time pe update mil raha hai khush too bohot honge ajj tum but guys vtoes ??? vo kaha gye kyu gye hume yu chod ke 🤭🤭

hehehehehhh majak tha guyss chill update padho yarr ....

mai thodi kabhi sudhrungi >>>>>>>>

Reyansh when came back to his senses he realized what he just said so he said: Uhmm uhmm

Chale Aadhya?

Aadhya : Ji chaliye( to say she was relieved, sad or happy was ununderstandable happy for the thing he called her relieved to listen aadhya and sad cause he called her aadhya not jaan confused right hai hi Aadhya)

They both entered the lift he looked toward her and said Aadhya those paintings 

She nodded ya those are all made by me i sponsor art exhibitions i have been an artist at a time...

Reyansh : Ya i know you made the best paintings in the whole class of yours.....

Adhya(shocked and questioningly ): You had knew i mean you noticed?

Reyansh : Obviously Rani sa each and every thing related to you is pinned up in me my heart and my soul......

Aadhya(he cheeks covered with a shade of chrimson listening to him): Thank you Raja sa...

Reyansh: Rani sa i wanted to  talk something with you where will we be going to lunch?

Aadhya(thought that its something serious): Ohh will just go to a nearby restaurant it offers the best french cuisine its my favourite i guess you ll like it too then we can talk?

Reyansh : for sure will talk and if you love it then there is no chance of me not liking it...

Aadhay :(god ye too ajj hume laal tamatar bnake codenge)She smile to him and nodded ...

In the next 15minutes they were in the hotel the waiter came and Aadhya gave him her order when he asked reyansh what he ll have he looked towards Aadhya like alittle kid she smiled wholeheartedly to him as she adroed how he didn't know french and expressed it to her without hesitation she told the waiter in french again something and he went away.......

Aadhya : You wanted to talk re... umm 

Reyansh: Ya thats what i had to talk about was what should we both call each ther like see you accepted my friendship and friends are anything but formal and for Rani sa even if you rule my heart and i have no shame in declaring that to the whole world can we call each other something no one else will?

Aadhya : (really was happy being with him he showed his inner self not some fake side being this experiened in life she knows whats fake and whats real ) Ofcourse raja sa whatever you say asse he thodi apko Raja sa bolte hai hukum kare aap kya bulana chahenge hume?

Reyansh : pehle aap bataiye?

Aadhya: (thought for a while and said)everyone calls you rey na so i ll call you ummm Ansh... Hows that?

Reyansh:( Was flattered at the choice of name she made he loved it he said)Ohhh i loved it(then in a dramatic way and in a attempt  to make Aadhya laugh he said) Hum Rajasthan ke Maharaj is shn se ye ghoshit karte hai ki humari hone wali Rani sa yaani     Aadhya Reyansh Raichand Shekhawat hume Ansh pukarengi aur unke alwaya ye hak kisi aur ko nahi hoga...

Aadhya : Was smilling whole heartedly toady she smilled to him and said aap na sach mai bohot pyaar hai kisi ko bhi pyaar hojaega aapse...

As soon as she realized what she said her cheeks were again coated into crimson shade....

Aadhya : Acha aap bhi too btaye aap hume kya pukarenge ?

Reyansh: Apko koi problem na ho too biwi bulale?

Aadhya: Was happy and nodded her head in yes but her curious mind and the old self that she had lost in the last two years who was returning in reyansh's company questioned:

Par ye kyu bane too wale hai hum aap hi ki biwi nam ye kyu?

Reyansh:sach kahe ya jhooth Rani sa?

Aadhya: Jhooth se sakht nafrat hai hume ansh...

Reyansh: Apnapan lgta hai hak lgta hai aur dill ko sukoon milta hai biwi ji ...

both weree happy in their worl away from the dirty royal politics the tension of their proffesion the cruelty of the world and satisfied in their life but then 

Aadhya asked: Lets get to know each other more na Ansh...

Reyansh: Jii app puchiye biwi sahiba 

Aadhya blushed to it and asked his favourite food 

Reyansh:Ma ke hath ka khana ...

Aadhya smirked and said masi sa ne tamatar bnaye ho too?

Reyansh : pouted and said nahi nahi bss kuch chize but was then shocked as how she knows 

Aadhya : jyada na sochiye masi sa ne btaya tha hume laise bhagte hai aap tamatar ke nam se...

Reyansh:Hmmmmmm

Aadhya : Fav colour?

Reyansh: Turquoise blue.

Aadhya:Hobby?

Reyansh:Cracking deals and helping my people...

Aadhya smiled and said:Ap kuch nahi puchenge ?

Reyansh : Jb sawal sujhega tb puch lenge abhi chalte hai... Kal deal signing hai...

Aadhya nodded and they both left from there.......

 while payal and veer who were there in the clothes of spy covering themselves looked at each other and

 veer said:Both are in love ab mujhe kuch tension nahi hai ........

Payal : Ha beti ke pita ji ab chle ghr ya krni hai aur jasoosi?

veer gave her a sheepish smile and they both left for their own destinations......

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Done !!!!

So now guys i tell you all to vote and comment but seriously hardly people do it ...

like common i don't like this i put in so much of time cause i love writing this and its a way of relaxing myself and i expect you people to atleast write a world or a emoji or atleast vote i need reviews guys ...

So you guys are now gonna get vote targets and till then no updates until and unless mujhe daya ajaye on my loyal wale readers who actually regularly vote and comment...

Vote target: 15

So byee byee till next time sweetipies  😘🥰