Engagement 💗✨

Heyyo Bubble 🥂✨

 Shaadiiiii season get ready for the Great Grand Joyous Celebration.....

The Marriage of My babies Radhyaa.....❤️

Engagement here.....💗

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As my eyes opened I saw Reyansh sitting beside me in an uncomfortable position but why is he uncomfortable oh no Aadhya tu uske kandhe pr sirr rakh kr soyi hai and usne tujhe uthane ke bajaye waise hi baitha hai .....

(Then aadhya gets up and makes him sleep in an comfortable position on the seat and goes to the cabin to get fresh and changed)

Aadhya and Reyansh had left in their jets last night for Jaipur where tommorow their Engagement ceremony was going to take place.... 

Aadhya's Look

As I reached back to my seat Ansh was up

Reyansh : Good morning Aadhya...

Aadhya : Good morning ✨

Reyansh : You slept well na... Did I disturb you or .....

Aadhya : Arre Oo express gaadi take a break and listen to me you didn't disturb me at all ulta I did why did you not Wake me up and sleep in such an uncomfortable position... Haan?

Reyansh : Arre Jaana aap soo rahe the mai kyu uthaunga and if apke liye ek din itna uncomfortable na ho skta too kya kam ka mai😌

Aadhya: Aap na chup rahiye 🤭🤭

Reyansh : Jaisa aap kahe jaana❤️

(As they landed they moved towards Jaipurs palace that belonged to Reyansh and where his and Aadhya's family were waiting for them.....

(Guys nam idhr udhr hojae too maf karna author ka dimag nahi chal rha jyada)

As as they entered the palace they saw both of their parents waiting for them with their families.....

And they got to know that it was start to the rituals....
After their Arti was done both of them went to their chambers and took some rest after which the whole family gathered for the dinner....

(At the dining)

Chandrani : Aadhya beta sit besides Reyansh na tum kaha bacho ke paas ja rhi ho...

Aadhya : Ji dadi

Reyansh : Dadi let it be baithne dijiye unhe baithna ho too... She should spend time with Rishi and Arya too last time bhi vo aye the tb nahi ruk pai thi....

Aadhya : Smiled to him and whispered a quick thank you and returned to sit besides Rishi...

Riddhima : Bacha Aadhya Arya Rishi Aryan why are you guys not having food properly ? Khana acha nahi bana hai kya?