Chapter Five.

Hermione's cheeks flushed red as she waited for Ron to shout. She could feel it coming. "Ron. It's past dark. You need to get back in the Gryffindor tower," Hermione calmly said. "I will. And your coming with me," he said through gritted teeth. "No. I'll come and visit tomorrow," Hermione stated. Ron reached out and gripped Hermione's right forearm when she and Draco tried to move past. "Let go of my arm, Ron." she said. "You are not going back with that Death Eater." he spat out. Draco stiffened but he stayed silent, not wanting to make the situation worse.

"I am going back with Draco Malfoy because we share the Head dormitory. Now, let me go Ronald." Hermione kept her composure but she could feel it starting to break. "He is manipulating you, Mione." Ron said. "How would you know? Have you spoken to him? I don't believe so. This is our first day and we have decided to put the past behind us and start fresh so there would be no animosity between us." Hermione replied. "How can you be friends with someone who watched his deranged aunt torture you?!" Ron shouted. Hermione sighed. "Ronald. If you do not let me go and get back to Gryffindor tower, I will have to deduct 10 points from Gryffindor." Hermione snapped.

Ron stepped back, letting go of her arm. "You would take 10 points from your own House?" he asked. "Fine. Then just 10 points from you." she replied. She had enough of Ron and his jealousy. And for what reason? Because she decided to give Draco a second chance. He huffed, "Whatever."

Hermione and Draco left Ronald fuming in the hallway. The two made it back to their tower and Hermione sighed as she sat down on the leather sofa. "Would you like some chamomile tea?" Draco asked. "Yes please," she smiled as she wrapped her sweater around her shaking form. She was so angry at Ron. How dare he pop out of nowhere and demand things from her. She's certainly not owned by him.

Draco prepared the hot water and put it on the stove. He paused and looked over at Hermione. He could see the reflection of the fire in her brown eyes and could only imagine the fire that burned within her. He sighed as he left the common room to his bedroom. He stripped down to just his underwear but decided to slip on his black pajama pants. He came back out and saw Hermione sitting in the same spot.

The tea was done and he poured the tea into two mugs. "Would you like some honey?" he asked, breaking her out of her gaze. She nodded her head. While his back was turned, Hermione stared at his back. Every move he made, she could see his muscles moving beneath his creamy white skin. He turned and she looked down, blushing. She took a peek and saw the Dark Mark on his inner left forearm. Or, what was left of it. It was red and appeared raised and irritated. She felt her own scar on her left arm of the word Mudblood. But, her's is healed.

Her curiosity got the better of her and she couldn't stop herself once her mouth opened. "Will that ever go away?" Hermione pointed at his arm and Draco shrugged as he handed her the mug of the hot liquid. "I'm not sure if it will go away. If not, I may just get a tattoo to cover it up." he replied. "What would you get?" she asked. "I'm not sure. Something dark enough to cover it though," he chuckled. "Does it hurt?" Hermione asked. She blew on the tea before taking a sip. "My clothes irritate it. That's the only reason it's red. But, it doesn't hurt. Not anymore," Draco said.

Silence encased the pair. Hermione instead, sat there sipping on her tea that made her very sleepy. The chamomile tea taking effect. "I think I'm going to head to bed. Goodnight Draco," Hermione said as she stood up. His name sounded funny coming out of her mouth but Draco enjoyed it. The way she said his name, it made his cheeks flush and his pants to rise from the tent being created. He hid it in case she turned around and saw it. "Goodnight, Hermione."

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Restlessness. That's what Draco felt. While Hermione was sound asleep, Draco was wide awake. He laid in his bed, tossing and turning. He couldn't get comfortable and it was driving him up the wall. The boner didn't help either. It had been too long since he had shagged a woman. And, now he was laying in bed; alone. With a beautiful and kind witch sleeping in the room next to his. With only a bathroom separating the two. He groaned as he sat up and stared at his raging hard on. His hand gripped his shaft through the thin sleepwear. He bit his bottom lip. "Fuck you, Hermione Granger." he groaned.

He pulled off the sleeping pants and his cock popped out, bobbing back and forth. He cast a silencing charm on his room, just in case. He gripped his 7 inches of manhood and slowly went up and down. He spit on his cock and lubed himself up. Draco twisted his hand and pumped up and down, imagining a certain brown eyed witch bouncing on his throbbing cock. He imagined her moans. How she would be screaming his name as she reached her climax over and over. "Fucking hell," he said out loud as the pumps got faster. It wouldn't take him too long to come since it had been about two months since he had masturbated.

Draco came, spilling his seed out onto the sheets, but imagined filling up Hermione. "Fuck!" he groaned. His breathing came out ragged and hard. He cleaned up his mess and laid down on the bed. His head was filled with images of the beautiful witch that he lived with. "This is going to be a hard year," he said to himself as he fell asleep.