Chapter Seven.

Draco looked everywhere for Hermione. He didn't see her at dinner. He looked in the library to see if she was studying and she was not there. He ran a hand through his hair and he walked swiftly to the Heads' Tower. He quietly spoke the password and entered the tower. There was no sign of Hermione in the common room. He walked over to her bedroom door and pressed his ear to the door. Classical music played within the room and he could hear soft snores. He knocked on the door, but she did not stir. Not a sound nor a creak from the bed.

"Hermione," he called out. Nothing. Draco slowly opened the door, peeking in. He saw her vanity near the bed then his eyes scanned to her sleeping form on the bed. That's when he realized she was naked. A thin white sheet covered her body but the way her arms laid above her head pulled the rest of her body up and the sheet only covering her stomach. Her breasts were out and on full display. He licked his bottom lip. His cock grew hard. He grunted. "Fuck," he whispered. Draco had been picturing what Hermione looked like with no clothes, but he never dreamed he would see it in person.

He knows how wrong this is. He was betraying her trust by watching her sleep naked, but he couldn't peel his eyes away.

He touched his cock to readjust when she stirred. She didn't wake but she made noises. She was moaning! She arched her back off the bed and the sheet fell more, only covering her hips now. He widened his eyes as he watched her pant and writhe beneath the covers. Draco realized she's having a sexual dream. He backed away until he heard his name. Shit! He was caught. He looked up and saw she is still asleep but was calling out his name. No, she was moaning out his name. So, he wasn't the only one having wet dreams about her. She is too.

Fuck, he should leave. But Draco couldn't leave no. He had to know what she was dreaming about. What were they doing in this dream? He closed his eyes and whispered, "Legilimens." Draco was instantly transported to the inside of Hermione's mind. Draco was especially equipped in this spell and knew how to hide himself in the mind of someone else.

Within Hermione's mind, he could see that it was based in the library. A bit surprising since he thought Hermione would want to be more private with her sex life but, at the same time it was not surprising that the setting would be in a library. 'Bookworm', he thought to himself. But they weren't hiding in one of the aisles. Oh no. This sexy minx and him were doing it on one of the large tables for everyone to see. Draco could see his dream self in between Hermione's legs. Her skirt was hiked up to reveal she wore no knickers and his dream self was tasting every inch of her sweet cunt. Draco swallowed as he watched dream Hermione's nipples harden through her white shirt. "Draco. I need you," Hermione moaned. "You need me?" dream Draco asked with a mischievous smile on his handsome face. "Yes, please." she begged. "Where do you need me? Say it," dream Draco commanded. "Inside me. I need you deep inside of me," she groaned. Dream and real Draco grinned, clearly enjoying her begging for his cock essentially.

Dream Draco wasted no time to free his pulsating cock from his school trousers. He pulled Hermione closer to the edge of the table and slid the tip against her swollen clit. Her body shivered. "Beg for it." dream Draco said. She gasped as he pushed the tip in but only to tease her. "Please Draco. Fuck me, please." she cried out. Without any hesitation, he pushed in. There was little resistance as her pussy swallowed his cock from how wet she was. He threw his head back. He loved the way she felt around him. Tight, wet, just for him.

Draco looked around the dream and saw that they weren't alone in the library. In the background, he could see Weasley. And he looked pissed. But neither him nor Hermione cared. They were in the throes of ecstasy. Hermione was close. He could feel it. He needed to leave her mind. Leave her room before she woke up. But, he wanted to stay. He wanted this to be real. He groaned as he pulled back out of her mind and left her room quickly, hoping she wouldn't notice anything.

Draco went and sat in the common room and listened to Hermione come and scream his name. His cock was straining against his trousers. He covered himself with a pillow as he heard Hermione stir awake. He sat there and waited for her to come out.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi guys!

This chapter is short but I felt awkward writing this one out in front of my partner. I hope you like this little dream smut! I had fun writing it.