Chapter Eight.

Hermione woke up from one of the hottest dreams she's yet to have. She felt the need to take another shower but when she saw the time, she realized she was late for her and Draco to make their rounds. "Shit!" she exclaimed as she hopped out of the bed. She ran to her doorway to see him sitting on the couch. "I am so sorry! I didn't mean to make you wait. I was sleeping," Hermione explained. Draco hid his smile, knowing full well what she had been dreaming about. He lifted his head and widened his gaze. "Her- Hermione. Umm," he stuttered over his words. "What?" she asked.

Draco stared at her womanly curves. She had no idea that she was standing in front of him naked. "Do you always sleep in the nude or is this your way of seducing me?" Draco smirked. Hermione squinted her eyes then looked down. "Oh shit!" she quickly turned and ran back to her bedroom, swiftly shutting the door. Draco stared after her and laughed so hard. "Don't be embarrassed dear," he shouted from his spot. "Shut up!" she screamed through her bedroom door.

She quickly pulled on some black sweats and a sweater that was far too big on her. She came back out and shook her head. Draco stood up and brushed his hands over his sweater. Hermione's face was red and she knew it. She was hoping after the walk, the redness would go away.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"You never answered my question," Draco said as they walked down the dim corridor. "What question?" Hermione asked. "My question was do you always sleep in the nude or is that your way of seducing me?" Draco said once more. The corner of his lips curled up as he awaited for her response. Hermione opened her mouth and laughed, "No. I do not ALWAYS sleep in the nude." "Oh, so you are trying to seduce me. Good to know," he chuckled. "What? No! I am not trying to seduce you!" she exclaimed. "Damn. You were doing a pretty damn good job at it," he said. Hermione's face flushed. She glanced at him. "I didn't know that the Slytherin Sex God could be seduced." she replied. He laughed. "I can be. With the right person," he said.

"The right person? Like Pansy?" Hermione asked. "Mmm. Mentioning her name in that way, that's a way to kill any boner I had." Draco shook his head, his face contorted showing his discomfort. "I thought you two were a thing?" Hermione asked. "She's very clingy and jealous and insecure in a relationship. I like a woman who is confident in herself and our relationship. A woman who knows she has my attention all the time instead of someone who thinks that I will stray if she's not by my side every single second of the day," he sighed but continued, "I know I have a bad reputation for being a womanizer but I can assure you, that is because of Pansy. When we were dating, she would make up these ridiculous lies and rumors to try and gain my attention when all it did was the opposite. She works better as a friend. It took us a long time to get to the point of just being friends."

"Hmm. Yeah. I get that," Hermione replied. "Weasely seems quite possessive of you," Draco mentioned. "Yeah. He even mentioned today that he believes you have a crush on me. Which is ridiculous," she laughed. "Yeah. Crazy," Draco laughed awkwardly. If only she knew... but maybe, after that dream she had about him, she may have a crush on him too.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys!

I know it's been awhile since I've updated. I recently had some free time come up plus my writers block is almost gone! I'm so excited to get back to my writing. I hope you enjoy this chapter!