12

3 months later...

______

______

Monday, January 19th.

"You guys spent Thanksgiving together,"

"Christmas,"

"And new years." I nod.

"And yet you still claim that nothing is going on between you two? Even though you guys are always together and he even picks you up from your sessions."

I nod once again.

"Okay, so if you hold such contemn for him as you claim you do, why put yourself in situations that involve him?" Mrs. Marshall questioned. I know what she wants to hear, what she wants me to say. But I can't, I can't even think it.

We spend a lot of time together but majority of it is spent with Aidan, Hayden, and Jamie too.

For the past 3 months, we've all been inseparable. Hanging out at Leighton's place, or here and there at Aidan's, and on occasion, Mia would join us.

When she's in town.

Human connection is something foreign to me, ever since my mom died and my uncle killed himself I haven't felt the need or the want to form bonds.

With anyone.

And yet, I find myself enjoying their company far more than I should, and for the first time in a long time, I would say I'm almost happy.

My dreams still appear more than I'd like them to but I've been slowly getting better at handling them, thanks to Mrs. Marshall and partially Hayden for constantly nagging me about taking my anti-depressants even if I feel they don't always work, and in return-- I nag him about his drinking and how he needs to calm down on drinking so heavily, which he has gotten better at.

Somewhat.

Me and Leighton rarely spend one on one time together.

A while ago, we both did.. get confused. But we were both extremely intoxicated and said and did things we wouldn't normally do if sober and it barely meant anything.