The young hidden one

Third person

Flashback

"Percy!  Come back here, cheeky little kid," Leto said yelling.  Perseus then came running in, laughing childishly at his mother.  Leto had a third child that Artemis had helped her deliver, the younger brother of Artemis and Apollo, also the third triplet.  No one knows, at least Artemis and Apollo didn't remember.

Leto had to make sure that Perseus would be safe as he was the youngest one.  Artemis and Apollo had been taken away by the fates to join the Olympian council.  Leto had hidden Perseus away so the fates won't take Perseus away, too.  It had broken her heart that her two oldest children were taken away from her.  Before the fates left, they gave Leto one knowing look, Leto knew she couldn't hide Perseus any longer, the next time they come, it would be for Perseus.

Flashback ends

"Mother! I'm back from training with the nature spirits and the nymphs.  They said I was more powerful than my siblings," Percy said, walking in and flinging his towel onto the couch.

"I'm sure you are," Leto said, looking at her son, knowing it won't be long until the fates come to take him.  She jinxed it.  Later, three flashes appeared in the living room.

"Mother, there's unexpected guest," Percy yelled at his mother in the kitchen.

"I'm coming, wait a - " Leto froze mid-sentence when she saw who it was.  The fates.

"His time has come to become a god with domains," Clotho said.

"No, he cannot be taken away," Leto said, horrified.

"Don't worry, Titan.  He can stay with you until time has come for him to appear in front of the gods and become part of the council," Lachesis said.

"Well, alright," Leto said, relieved.

"Perseus, son of Zeus and Leto, sibling to Apollo and Artemis. We, fates grant you immortality and have control over your domains," Atropos said.

"Perseus, you shall be the god of swordsmanship, Earth and the brave," Clotho continued.

Then, a blast of light hit Percy in his chest and he felt a few flashes of pain, then it disappeared.  He looked up to the fates, ichor coursing through his veins, his eyes turning gold with a mix of silver.

With that, the fates left.

"How are you my dear?" Leto asked, a pang of worry in her.

"I'm fine, I feel so much stronger," Percy replied.

"Well, I'll let you rest.  You can train with the Nymphs again tomorrow," Leto said, and Percy went to his room and fell asleep.

Time skip to a few hours later and Percy is still asleep.

Leto was cleaning the living room when suddenly two flashes appeared.

"Mother?" asked a young girl with auburn hair.

"Hey mother," another young boy spoke.

"Artemis, Apollo.  So nice to see you.  What brings you here?" Leto said.

"Father granted us two trips to here, so we decided to use one now and visit you," Artemis replied, changing into 12-year-old form.

"Why are you cleaning? Aren't you the only one here?" Apollo asked.

"Well, there had been some guests," Leto responded, chuckling lightly.

Artemis and Apollo decided to drop it, then they heard a voice.

"Leto, what is going on?" a young boy called out.  He knew his siblings are here, so in order not to blow his cover, he called his mother by her name.  This had been a rule by Leto, when or if his siblings visited, he shall call her by her name.

"Who is this?" Artemis asked, pulling out her bow, even though she felt something familiar with this boy.  Apollo stood in front of his mother, though he felt the same sensation.

"Relax, kids.  This is the guest," Leto said, laughing at their over protectiveness.

"Alright," Artemis replied, and then they both led their guard down.  Percy left and they catch up.  After a while, they left.