Brave

Percy

After Kronos appeared, everyone just went to battle him. All the demigods went too, but failed. I mean they probably got that. Right? So I just sat back and watched the fight, it was pretty brutal.

Kronos took down my brother and the other gods. He took down my sister's hunt, which was pretty scary. But it is nothing compared to what I've faced. I've been to Tartarus and defeated the monsters myself. Anyways back to now, everyone was losing to Kronos.

I snapped back to reality when I heard Apollo yelled, "Artemis!" I looked and it seemed like Kronos sent Artemis to Tartarus. Oh no, that bastard.

I stood up, "Kronos, you've seen what I could do. Surrender!" I'm already fuming. What made it worse was he mocked my siblings, saying they are weak. I couldn't take it anymore. With a burst of fury, I unleashed my full power.

Third person

Percy unleashed his full power, he eyes, one glowing silver and one glowing yellow or gold. I floated mid-air. He raise his left hand while his other held Riptide. Suddenly, Zeus' lightning bolt flew towards his left hand. At the contact with the bolt, Percy's eyes filled with lightning, while still maintaining his original colours.

He went all commando, everyone was too shocked to even react. He yelled out and charged at Kronos at the speed of light. He threw the bolt into his chest and pulled it out. He used his sword to block all of Kronos' blows. He used vines to try to hold Kronos down, but he kept breaking out. Kronos captured Artemis, his sister. The more he thought about it, the more he got angry. Suddenly, Poseidon's trident got controlled by Percy, it floated in the air. With all of the forces attacking Kronos, he stood no chance.

Kronos froze time, but Percy could tell it took a lot of energy for him to stop time for so many people so he easily broke free from time. Before Kronos faded, everyone took one good look at his condition and what damage Percy had done.

The bolt stabbed his heart, the trident stuck in his heart, Riptide stabbed his leg, vines holding down his body. Then, gold dust replaced the body.

"Son, I'm so proud of you," Zeus said. Percy ignored him, instead he looked at a tiny portal of what remained, it was shrinking. Percy jumped into it, knowing it would lead to Tartarus.

"Percy!" yelled Apollo.

"Son!" yelled Zeus at the same time.

No going back now.