The party

Third person

Everyone was excited for tonight's party. Zeus was getting ready, he decided to wear casual, just like his brother Poseidon. He wore beach shorts and shirt. Hera wore casually, not wanting attention to herself.

Poseidon wore the same as Zeus except it was sea green in color. Hades wore black swimming trunks and a black tee shirt.

Aphrodite paid a visit to Artemis, wanting to make fun of her, "come on Artemis. Loosen up! I picked out a bikini for you."

"Nope! I am not wearing that!" Artemis said in horror.

"Come on. Or else I will keep on hogging your brother," Aphrodite said.

"Which brother? The stupid one? That's fine," Artemis said.

"No, Perseus," Aphrodite said smirking, knowing full well Artemis would be overprotective of her younger brother.

Artemis felt conflicted, at last, she decided that it would maybe be fine, "Fine, you owe me one." Artemis said bitterly. She then wore an oversized shirt on top.

Perseus was getting ready with his brother. They both wore swimming trunk with a shirt on top. "Dude! We rock, we can go impress girls," Apollo said.

"Uhm. I'll leave that to you," Percy said. Apollo just grinned.

All the other gods and goddesses wore similar stuff. They do not want to reveal too much, except for Aphrodite. So they all wore a shirt over what they originally wore.

It was almost 5, all the gods and goddesses all flashed to the venue.

"Come one everyone! Don't be shy, take off you shirts!" Aphrodite exclaimed.

Apollo quickly took off his shirt, but Percy seemed reluctant.

After a while, Aphrodite successfully persuade Artemis to take off her shirt, then they started beach games.

Artemis and Zeus are playing against Hades and Poseidon. Athena is the referee and Apollo being the helper. Apollo flung the ball and Artemis quickly jumped up, she used her hands and swat the ball down to the other side. Hades grinned and swooped down to reach the ball and passed it to Poseidon, Poseidon then with his godly strength, flung the ball to the other side, with Zeus ready for the attack. It continued like that, but Poseidon and Hades were loosing. All the gods and goddesses were watching the exciting match. Percy was on the side, trying to wring off Aphrodite, while watching the match.

"Athena, what is the score?" Artemis asked.

"It is now twenty to seven," Athena replied and Artemis smirked. Suddenly, Percy went up.

"Alright, my uncles are loosing. We got that. Care for a game, sister?" Percy asked.

"You are so down, lil bro," Artemis said, grinning.

"Athena, please reset the board," Percy asked. He then took off his shirt, revealing his perfect body. All the goddesses drooled over him. Then, Apollo flung the ball up.

Percy, reached the ball first and slammed it down. Artemis quickly ran to the side and used her feet and flung it back up, then, she jumped and threw the ball to the other side. Percy, not wanting to lose, quickly ran over, then he dove to the side, using his foot and flung it over to the side. It repeated like that for five minutes, no one scoring. Then, it came the most key part, Percy slammed the ball where Artemis' is absent. Then he scored.

"Can we just stop here, if we let you guys continue playing, we are not going to do anything else," Apollo said.

Percy shrugged and said, "Sure, let's go surfing."

He and Apollo grinned and raced off to get surfboards. They quickly set the boards on a wave and jumped up, they performed several tricks until Poseidon came and joined them.

"Hello nephews. Allow me to join you," Poseidon said.

"Sure uncle,"

After a while, they went to have a drink. Percy declined because he doesn't want to get drunk, instead, he became their bartender.

"Perce, I didn't know you have this much talents," Hermes said.

"It does get bored you know, gotta learn different things," Percy said.  They quickly ordered their drinks and Percy mixed a combination of whiskey, vodka, and alcohol into a cocktail.  They had to agree, Percy mixes the best drinks.

After a while, Dionysus got drunk, while the others manage to still be sober, the goddesses decided not to get drunk.  It was then decided by Zeus that they should rest.